Spins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spins

I jus got done doing the craziest thing ever in my entire life.

Spin training for my CFI.

tehe
    I'm like a lil kid :P :P
    Try to catch me flyin dirty...

what is spin training?
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
      what is spin training?
      More or less training to recover from a spin in an aircraft.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
        Originally posted by indian airlines
        what is spin training?
        More or less training to recover from a spin in an aircraft.
        Oh, ok. It sounded like something aerobatic...like a combination of loops and rolls etc.
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

How was it!....Lucky *******...
          ***My Blog***

Comment

I LOVE spins!!!! One of the funnest parts of flying in my opinion. It is such a rush when all you can see is the ground and no horizon. Enjoy!

Comment

Well, since you are here posting, I have to assume that things went well during your spin training. Hopefully something you will never experience again.
              Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Ah yes, spins...something I never get tired of doing. I've only had one instructor get me sick and that was after the 6th spin.
                -Ralph Duenas

Knowledge & Power Overcome Superstition And Luck.

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Glad it went well mike

(any way i can get backseat next time ... it W&B will allow)

-Adam

Comment

yep I love doing it with gliders. flying rocks now that I have my glider aerobatics license.
                    greetings,
                    Philip

Comment

Working...
                    X