Clear All

• Who loves the chocolate?

Everybody loves the chocolate

http://enaddict.com/viewmovie.php?mid=205

is it Godiva chocolate??

next trips
    USA/DXB August.

Comment

I love plain chocolate bars (Dairy Milk and Jersey Milk bars) and Cherry Ripe from Australia.

Comment

lol...i like that random chocolate jumping out from places..lol
        ***My Blog***

Comment

Where do I even start at? I love chocolate more than I love beer, and I really love beer. I've been meaning to try this:

Originally posted by samueladams.com
          Samuel AdamsŪ partnered with Scharffen Berger Chocolate to develop their newest innovation, Samuel AdamsŪ Chocolate Bock. Tettnang Tettnanger and Spalt hops were hand-selected from the world's oldest growing area and combined with a complex selection of malts including two row Pale, Munich and caramel to create a rich and satisfying brew. This dark beer has a big, malty character that is combined with the subtle sweetness of chocolate. The chocolatiers at Scharffen Berger crafted an exclusive blend of chocolate for Samuel AdamsŪ made with cocoa beans from Ghana called forastero. Samuel AdamsŪ Chocolate Bock was aged on a bed of this chocolate to create its unique layers of flavor. As the beer matured, the fruity, tart, earthy and chocolate aromas were infused into the liquid to give the brew a complex, full-bodied taste with a velvety finish. A hint of vanilla was added to meld the symphony of flavors together.

Comment

hehe crazy creme eggs!!

Comment

I love Creme Eggs

Comment

Those Ritter Sport chocolate square thinggies are SO good!

Comment

Naww naww, youve got it all wrong! The BEST chocolate is from Sweeden.
                  Its called Mjolk choklad and its made by Marabou. Damn. It was sooooo good. The only problum is, Halifax doesnt have an IKEA.
                  -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
                    Naww naww, youve got it all wrong! The BEST chocolate is from Sweeden.
                    Its called Mjolk choklad and its made by Marabou. Damn. It was sooooo good. The only problum is, Halifax doesnt have an IKEA.
                    Bikini teams, meatballs, and now chocolate? I'm going to ahve to try this!

Comment

How about Kindlers , Ferrero Rocher , I always get them when I go to Canada.
                      You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Cheery Ripe is the bomb! I've just about finished my 32 King Size Bar box shipped over to me from the land of Oz :P
                        Perfectly timed as ill be over to get another load in a couple of weeks....mmmmmmm Cherry Ripe. Oh and Fry's Turkish delight is good sh*t to. Can't stand any other typ of turkish delight except this one. Odd? Yes i am!

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                          I used to love those things in Germany. Never saw them here in Canada, though...
                          Will F.
                          Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
                            Originally posted by Genessee
                            I used to love those things in Germany. Never saw them here in Canada, though...
                            I've gotten them from Loblaws, Dominion, and Longo's grocery stores. Maybe if you have those stores in Ottawa? Loblaws and Longo's usually have a display case type thing for them, Dominion stores just on shelves.

Sugar Hill candy shops (Where I stop once every few months for Jelly Bellys ) used to have them, but haven't seem them in sometime.

Those Lindt sphere chocolates witht he soft chocolate centers are great too!

Comment

We have Loblaws...gotta go check it out. Thanks!
                              Will F.
                              Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Working...
                              X