No announcement yet.

What to give a girl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries PIAA310. My 14 year old now has a boyfriend (I have chest pains). Her mother thinks it is nice! He's 15 (football player).

Comment

If I were you, I'd tell him that if he meesed with your daughter, the only balls he would have left would be the ones he plays football with.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Torin Wilson
          If I were you, I'd tell him that if he meesed with your daughter, the only balls he would have left would be the ones he plays football with.
          lol..

No worries PIAA310. My 14 year old now has a boyfriend (I have chest pains). Her mother thinks it is nice! He's 15 (football player).
          Damn!...guess i am going to have to beat him up!...

***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
            at least he's not a hockey player

Comment

Maybe ease into it. First, try to get in with the parents. Maybe go over to her house after school to work on "math problems". If they know you, maybe they wouldn't be opposed to a future date. Maybe they would, best to find out either way. Show the parents you have a set of cajones (well, don't show them directly! ) and that you aren't afraid to set foot in their house and meet them, no matter how strict you have heard that they are.

Whatever you do, don't do what I did with the last one. We hooked up on the first night meeting each other at a party, and while there were a few weeks of good sex to follow it did not last long. So go slowly in that matter.

Mike
              Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
              lp.org

Comment

Originally posted by Torin Wilson

Alain
                Thanks for visiting
                *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                *JetPhotos*
                Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Give her flowers, dinner and chocolate..... Or you could cut right to the chase and give her your wallet!!!!

Comment

what to give a girl

You dont have a girl do you, because I can tell you right now, a girl would break up with you if you didnt give her your phone number, girls want to talk in person, not send a message, wait a few hours, days, weeks etc.
                    Yup, She left me. ACTUALLY, the email instead of phone # was HER IDEA!

She blurted it out when she was breaking up with me
                    The relationship was a bad idea from the start, because she hated my friends and I hated hers. Being single is great, because I can hang out with the girls I like and not have someone watching over me.
                    Jake S.

"There are regular people; and then there are us aviators..."
                    Join the battle- [6thPIR] - Call of Duty/United Offensive {"The Worst Soldier" (1st Battalion)} & {Jake (2nd Battalion)}

Comment

Totally agree with you, when you ARE single, you can hang out/talk to any girl you want, and not have to get yelled at..lol...

So did your plan to break them up for Fly?..lol
                      ***My Blog***

Comment

Aw yea you guys are funny. Wait till you have daughters

Her boyfriend and I were in her bedroom moving her desk and I told him (with a smile on my face) that the next time he would be in her room would be when a) I as dead or b) he was married. He didn't laugh but his Dad phoned me later. He was laughing so hard he was nearly crying.

Comment

Her boyfriend and I were in her bedroom moving her desk and I told him (with a smile on my face) that the next time he would be in her room would be when a) I as dead or b) he was married. He didn't laugh but his Dad phoned me later. He was laughing so hard he was nearly crying.

Damn dude ...don't be so harsh on him..lol..
                          ***My Blog***

Comment

What to give a girl, eh?

A keychain from where you are vacationing.

Comment

You're like that T.V. show, 8 simple rules for dating my teenage daughter.
                              - The baby will be back -

Comment

Being single is great, because I can hang out with the girls I like and not have someone watching over me.
                                That, and you will have a hell of a lot more money.

Or you could cut right to the chase and give her your wallet!!!!
                                So True

Ill have to use that one day if I have a daughter.

Comment

Working...
                                X