Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to give a girl?

hi everyone heres my scenario
    I like this girl at school, and she knows I like her, she likes me, we talk, i help her out with math problems , and do other stuff. Ive talked to her for about 2-3 weeks now. I was thinking wether I should get her something like before we go for thx-giving break, for example a box of chocolate.. etc. But I dunno what to do, some feeling inside me feels wierd, i cant explain. What would you do in this situation?
    Also.... anyone have any other ideas of what i could buy her?
    Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

don't buy her anything, just ask her to the movies or for coffee.

next trips
    USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
      don't buy her anything, just ask her to the movies or for coffee.
      ditto
      www.airplanegeek.com

I'm looking for anything and everything Air 21 related

Comment

Give her some sexy lingerie...
        Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

LOL in all seriousness. I thought of the movies also, but she has a cerfew So i cant do that

Comment

(to the last comment)

2nd never buy a girl anything like that, otherwise she will think your wierd, you have to ask her out first and take her IMO to dinner and a movie. Thats what I did with my GF, and well Im not going to go into what we do now.

Comment

Take her to dinner, nothing too fancy, but better than fast food.

If it works out well then get her a small stuffed animal later.

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                Take her to dinner, nothing too fancy, but better than fast food.

If it works out well then get her a small stuffed animal later.
                preferably with a condom on!

serious, DON'T buy anything, just work it by goin some place with her, talk n see how you guys get along etc.

i'm going on a date in about 4 hrs with a girl i fancied for ages, she sent me a sms wishing me a good vacation, i asked her to the movies, she rejected, then sms'd me and asked me to coffee!

next trips
                USA/DXB August.

Comment

Yeah dont buy anything, went out with a girl a month ago, disaster!!!

Comment

Originally posted by c72
                    Yeah dont buy anything, went out with a girl a month ago, disaster!!!
                    what happend?

feel free to msn me the details!

next trips
                    USA/DXB August.

Comment

i dont think i can take her to the movies, her parents are very strict! and dont let her

Comment

If it were me, i'd take her for a ride in a plane

Comment

Originally posted by fly1346
                          i dont think i can take her to the movies, her parents are very strict! and dont let her
                          So what are you going to do with her once she accepts your gift and you guys start going out?
                          Will F.
                          Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

thats different. Her parents dont care, they just dont want her staying out! Dunno why

Comment

stop making obstacles, you can go out on the weekend or better still don't go to a movie, movies suck cos you can't talk to the person. it can be as simple as a walk in the park with a coffee and a sandwich to a lavish setup at the plaza hotel, just use your imagination!

next trips
                              USA/DXB August.

Comment

Working...
                              X