Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
    It's just turning into a big fashion fad

I'll gladly give the dollar.. but you wont see me wearing some yellow rubber braclet

-Adam
    That's kind of an ingorant comment. It has meaning behind it and many still dont know what it means. Its not the dollar that matters, its the purpose of why your wearing it. Wear it for a reason, not to blend it. Im wearing mine for a reason of hope, spirit, and dedication to cancer research and the Lance Armstrong Foundation.
    Ryan Davis
    Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
    www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Originally posted by ExpressJet145
      Originally posted by DeltaASA16
      It's just turning into a big fashion fad

I'll gladly give the dollar.. but you wont see me wearing some yellow rubber braclet

-Adam
      That's kind of an ingorant comment. It has meaning behind it and many still dont know what it means. Its not the dollar that matters, its the purpose of why your wearing it. Wear it for a reason, not to blend it. Im wearing mine for a reason of hope, spirit, and dedication to cancer research and the Lance Armstrong Foundation.
      That's percisely what Adam commented on. Perhaps you do, but many others do not. Someone said their whole school wore it. I doubt every single student at that school wears it for "hope, spirit, and dedication to cancer research".
      Will F.
      Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

It is a fashion fad though, much like those WWJD bracelets that people had for a while. The core people who had them first actually wore them because of what they stood for, but after a while, some people just bought them to have them like everybody else.
        Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
        ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

i would but they are too popular these days, most people ware them to be cool(alot of the kids at school who have them dont even know who lance is)
          ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

Originally posted by schuyler
            (alot of the kids at school who have them dont even know who lance is)
            Thanks for proving our point.
            Will F.
            Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
              Someone said their whole school wore it. I doubt every single student at that school wears it for "hope, spirit, and dedication to cancer research".
              I have to agree with that. =\ ...sad. I wear mine for the hope, spirit, and dedication though, as I'm probably going to get skin cancer thanks to my wonderful genes (has run in the family).
              Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

Comment

They are pretty popular here and I would get one, but when I went to footlocker to get one, the guy in front of me in line was buying the last one.

Oh well...

Comment

No, no bracelet of any kind, not even a watch
                  Alain
                  Thanks for visiting
                  *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                  *JetPhotos*
                  Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Umm... sorry, but not my cup of tea.

They sell them in the Exxon gas station down the street from me for only $1.
                    www.acairport.com

Comment

$1 is the universel price
                      ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

Originally posted by matt1168
                        They sell them in the Exxon gas station down the street from me for only $1.
                        U wanna buy one and mail it to me?

Everyone down in these parts isn't selling them anymore.

Comment

I would wear one, but you can't buy them in Canada??

Comment

you can order them

www.laf.org

I just ordered them about a week ago.

They won't get here for a while though.

Comment

Oh yeah, I guess so huh? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by fly1346
                                I wear it also!
                                PS. Its only a dollar from the website or sneaker stores, i sell them on ebay for 4 dollars each!!
                                Its also like a baller band for basketball
                                I totally disagree with you selling the bracelets for your own profit. You're taking money away from cancer research. I have grandparents with cancer. Anyone who would buy the bracelets from E-Bay is obviously buying it for the fad because their money isn't going to cancer research either. I could have bought my bracelets from Ebay but I ordered mine and waited 4 weeks because it means that much to me.
                                Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Working...
                                X