Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by indian airlines
    Originally posted by YBBN
    Don't try and tell me that you stumbled onto these.

I second that you must be a kinky bastard.
    The thing with Joe is, I know he is kidding. You aren't, so shut up. Don't wanna watch it, don't click the link. As for where I got it from, I've already said so. Wanna believe it, go ahead, don't wanna, fine by me. You can sit and judge from behind your computer screen...who knows what you do behind closed doors...
    Give me a break. You posted videos of guys getting kicked in the balls that obviously came from fetish sites. It's not a matter of how you got them.

What did you expect?
    YBBN - James

Comment

Ouch!!!

Kinky Bastard!

Comment

Give me a break. You posted videos of guys getting kicked in the balls that obviously came from fetish sites. It's not a matter of how you got them.

What did you expect?
        Are you suggesting I have a fetish of watching guys get kicked in the balls?? Most ridiculous thing I have every heard.

And anyway if you follow the link and browse around the site, you will clearly see it is NOT a fetish site. Jeez...

Last time I'm gonna say it. I got the links from from a friend, in two separate emails. That is why I first posted one, then edited my post to post the other.

You can believe what you want. I don't see how it matters to you anyway.
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

hey, tanuj, when you coming over today for our ball-kicking fest?.... im free from 7-9......
          Work Right, Fly Hard.

Comment

Originally posted by assghanistan
            hey, tanuj, when you coming over today for our ball-kicking fest?.... im free from 7-9......
            Lmao
            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
              Sort of like the Crown Royal commercial here in Canada. It showed a footy player gettin a boot in the balls.

Quite an effective commercal.

Wasn't it Canadian Club? I like all those CC "150 Countries, 1 Rye" commercials.

Comment

ouch...
                by the way....can that guy even walk?!

"There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't..."

Comment

Originally posted by Novarupta0712
                  ouch...
                  by the way....can that guy even walk?!
                  Let me say, um NO!!!

That has to hurt.
                  I remember during lacrosse practice I was checking a guy from behind and I missed by a little and smaked (I mean smaked) him in the nuts. His face was so red, ouch!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X