Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aftermath of US elections (another joke)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by herpa2003
    Originally posted by schuyler
    and i certanly dont go "this offends me" about other contries
    That's because you are part of the 97.85% that doesn't know sh*t about places outside the US.
    no, actualy, i am part of the 2.15%... while everyone i know on this god-forsaken island is that 97.85% :P
    ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
      and i certanly dont go "this offends me" about other contries
      That's because you are part of the 97.85% that doesn't know sh*t about places outside the US.
      no, actualy, i am part of the 2.15%... while everyone i know on this god-forsaken island is that 97.85% :P
      Really? I thought the 2.15% were divided evenly between Mass. and NYC.
      Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Joke or not, Britain taking over the US? Even as a joke, its not that funny . America is too blue collar for johnny bull.
        Jake S.

"There are regular people; and then there are us aviators..."
        Join the battle- [6thPIR] - Call of Duty/United Offensive {"The Worst Soldier" (1st Battalion)} & {Jake (2nd Battalion)}

Comment

wtf???

Comment

ROTFLMAO! I'd love to see that happening (just kidding)!

Cathay Pacific - The Heart of Asia

Comment

Working...
            X