big fonts in IE6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big fonts in IE6

for some strange reason the fonts on my IE are from the type: are you blind or what'' size, real annoying, especially when im used to small letters, here's what it looks like:

what can i do, i've tried everything
    Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
    - Metzgermeister

Re: big fonts in IE6

Originally posted by MaDbOy
    Do the easiest thing, download Firefox from Mozilla: http://www.mozilla.org/

-Colin

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
      Do the easiest thing, download Firefox from Mozilla: http://www.mozilla.org/

-Colin
      thank you Colin, it's so fast and all, i love it
      - Metzgermeister

Comment

for some strange reason the fonts on my IE are from the type: are you blind or what'' size, real annoying, especially when im used to small letters, here's what it looks like:

Some how the text size got changed, you can change it back in view. But instead of doing that, just listen to Colin and get Mozilla then dump IE

Comment

I just downloaded Firefox, but I don't really like it. First of all, it makes everything much smaller, and when you increase font size, i becomes really wierd. Other than that, I really don't see any major differences between Firefox and IE.

I'm gonna stick with IE.
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
            I just downloaded Firefox, but I don't really like it. First of all, it makes everything much smaller, and when you increase font size, i becomes really wierd. Other than that, I really don't see any major differences between Firefox and IE.

I'm gonna stick with IE.
            Well, if you're going to stick with Internet Explorer, I'd at least reccomend Avant Browser, for tabbed viewing.
            - The baby will be back -

Comment

Originally posted by babypurin
              Well, if you're going to stick with Internet Explorer, I'd at least reccomend Avant Browser, for tabbed viewing.
              Tabbed browsers are pretty slick. I loved that feature in Opera back when it was first done. Beats a dozen IE icons when you ALT-TAB

Comment

That's happened to me before.

I discovered that if you have a wheel thing on your mouse, hold down the Control key, and roll the wheel forwards. It makes the font smaller, rolling it backwards makes it bigger.
                Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
                ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

yeah, i guess thats what happenend
                  - Metzgermeister

Comment

Working...
                  X