No announcement yet.

America's Most Dangerous City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe Little Rock is in the 20s or 30s.
    Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
    ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
      Mississauga the safest? Who says?
      Hazel says.

Comment

Originally posted by yyz-yvr
        I live in the safest city in Canada- Mississauga, Ontario
        WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I ain't suprised because my gran aunt lives there and it is soo clean and safe.

Comment

Gees. like I believe Hazel. Nice lady but there are safer cities than Mississauga. I lived there for about 12 years. We didn't have any big problems ourselves (an attempted break-in), but the dead body they found down the street and the other one we had in the parking lot at work sort of turned us off.

Comment

I remember over the summer a 9 year old girl was assaultsed down the street...I thought that was kinda creepy...Though I dont think I'd have given it a second thought at the old place I lived in west toronto.

Comment

Makes me feel great to know that right now I am 20 miles away from Camden.

We had a conversation at dinner asking what would happen if the car broke down in Camden...

I would stay in the car.

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
              October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

Originally posted by Fly_Southwest

We had a conversation at dinner asking what would happen if the car broke down in Camden...

I would stay in the car.
                I live in Princeton, 20 miles from Camden. My friend goes to the Rutgers University Campus in Camden. He stays there. He's been there for 5 months now. He seems to be all right.

Sure Camden might not be such a safe city, but it's not even all that bad.
                "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Re: .

Originally posted by YWG Chick
                  I live in Winnipeg (murder capital of Canada!)...per capita
                  I also have heard that Winnipeg (Winterpeg) is the murder capital of Canada.

I have found that the murder rate in Canadian cities is lower than the murder rate in US cities of comparable size.

Unfortunately Rice Lake, Wisconsin made the murder news last weekend with the killing of 6 hunters near there. That has been a sad story that has been the major news story around here this week.
                  Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

I'm suprised Washington DC wasnt on the list as it has the most murders per Captia

Comment

Re: .

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                      Originally posted by YWG Chick
                      I live in Winnipeg (murder capital of Canada!)...per capita
                      what, did they have 3 last year?
                      Actually, this year we already had over 30 murders! Not like I'm proud of that, but it's messed up! Not bad for a city of only 700,000 huh?

Comment

Just 30?
                        It seems that there's one in North Charleston (or at least a shooting) every few days.

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                          Originally posted by Fly_Southwest

I would stay in the car.
                          I live in Princeton, 20 miles from Camden. My friend goes to the Rutgers University Campus in Camden. He stays there. He's been there for 5 months now. He seems to be all right.

Sure Camden might not be such a safe city, but it's not even all that bad.
                          There are some pretty bad areas in Camden that your friend prob hasn't been to.

According to the site, Fairbanks, AK is pretty far up there. Weird.
                          www.acairport.com

Comment

Working...
                          X