Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!!

I know not everybody practices thanksgiving, But Id like to think of all of us as a family, altho we all dont get along somtimes, we talk to eachother on these fourms almost as much as I talk to my own family.... Id like to wish everybody a great day, and im thankfull that theres people like all of you that keep our aviation hobbies alive and well......
    -Jay

Happy Thanksgiving~!
    ***My Blog***

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving

Comment

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving. I'm really offended by all these Thanksgiving things on here. I mean, what the hell? Isn't this supposed to be an international nonreligous forum for aviation? What's wrong with you guys?

Just Kidding... couldn't stand the shame of just writing 'Happy Thanksgiving'... but anyway,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Personally, I can't wait for Xmas (even if i'm not Christian...that feeling is always nice).

Comment

happy turkey day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving
            You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by pilotgolfer
              happy turkey day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.....Yeah..the sadest day for the living turkey's
              ***My Blog***

Comment

I mean, what the hell? Isn't this supposed to be an international nonreligous forum for aviation
                I know your kidding, but Thanksgiving isnt exactly a religious holiday

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
                  I mean, what the hell? Isn't this supposed to be an international nonreligous forum for aviation
                  I know your kidding, but Thanksgiving isnt exactly a religious holiday
                  Yeah, I knew that...just 'international' didn't look right. So I added it in there 1) to fill in the gap and 2) to appear mildly intelligent/serious

Comment

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving dinner!
                    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Hope all you had a great thanksgiving! Despite it being a month late Just kidding

Comment

Re:

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving either, but from a holiday standpoint, enjoy everyone! And of course, as always...

Happy Flying!

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                          Hope all you had a great thanksgiving! Despite it being a month late Just kidding
                          ya, what (s)he said
                          Thanks,
                          Michael

Comment

I stuffed my face.

Happy thanksgiving.
                            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X