Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have the pleasure of working black friday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have the pleasure of working black friday?

I do
    Yes- The joy of getting slammed
    0%
    No- I get to do the slamming
    0%
    WTF is work
    0%

No work on Friday, I do however gotta into the office for a bit on Saturday.

Comment

What the heck is black friday?
      If you're talking about the day after Thanksgiving, I've never heard it called that before.
      For the record, yes, I'm working.
      The crowds won't bother me, though. They usually stay away from railroad yards.
      George R. Widener
      Oshkosh, WI USA
      Aircraft Photos Here
      Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

hehehe black friday is the same as the day after thanksgiving? weird

im working it cause i chose to I LOVE WORKING at my place its so much fun, and yes i work at a store, and we are retail, yet its so much fun! extra 8 hours for me added to my paycheck!
        Alex
        Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

not necessarily. one of our guys got stuck in bhm, so we are 1 agent short in the am. my gm has already said he will cover her, but i may stop in for a bit. we have to drop a belated thanksgiving dinner at the office anyways, plus, i will hit the sales in the am.
          Work Right, Fly Hard.

Comment

Anyone have the pleasure of working black friday?

Yeah, I do. Still waiting currently, but soon I'll be on the road amking 3 anticipated deliveries, then work at the store until 6 p.m., and work another 4 hours on saturday.

-Colin

Comment

hehe--i dont work

Comment

I worked 8 hours today, it got a little busy, nothing too tough to handle.

Comment

I work grocery, it was dead today.
                  My photos on jp.net

Comment

I don't even work yet and never herd of "black friday" your fridays sucks. I will work next year.
                    Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

black friday

It was a black friday for me....... COL-26 NEB-20.
                      Jake S.

"There are regular people; and then there are us aviators..."
                      Join the battle- [6thPIR] - Call of Duty/United Offensive {"The Worst Soldier" (1st Battalion)} & {Jake (2nd Battalion)}

Comment

same here.... t.u. 26 A&M 13
                        Work Right, Fly Hard.

Comment

Originally posted by assghanistan
                          same here.... t.u. 26 A&M 13
                          u an A&M fan?

'cause im not. hook em horns!!!! one of my friends is an aggie and the rest of us are longhorns, so he prob doesnt even wanna talk about it

anyway...work wtf is that?

Comment

It was a regular work day in Canada. I haven't seen a good explanation of "black Friday".

Who coined the term? The stores? The workers? Hallmark?

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                              It was a regular work day in Canada. I haven't seen a good explanation of "black Friday".

Who coined the term? The stores? The workers? Hallmark?
                              An explanation of Black Friday is the day after American Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is always held on a Thursday, so Black Friday is always the day after. Nearly every major store in the US has massive sales and discounts the day after Thanksgiving aka Black Friday. Usually shopping is a nightmare, because everyone and their mother is out in the early hours of the morning trying to get a spot in line to get in the store and get some really cheap stuff. Black Friday also marks the begining of the Christmas shopping season. Hope that helps.
                              It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

Working...
                              X