Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People make no sense....

Paul Pasqualoni, Syracuse football's head coach-

Head coach Paul Pasqualoni’s success speaks for itself. Syracuse’s gridiron leader ranks 10th on the Division I-A football record list for overall victories and 14th winning percentage among active coaches. Throw in bowl invitations in eight of his 13 seasons and victories in six of those postseason appearances and it becomes very hard to argue with the accomplishments of the 13-year Orange leader.

Syracuse defeats Boston College in a major upset today, 43-17. Now we get a share of the Big East Title. And the chance to go to a bowl game. Looks like Pasqualoni has been doing a great job.

So I go to my homepage tonight and what do I see?

Words can't describe how pissed I am right now. You can't get a coach better than Paul P. to come to a place like Syracuse. Freakin morons...
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Serves them right for beating Rutgers.
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
      Serves them right for beating Rutgers.
      Hey, I was at that game. Took these pics-

Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Are the sources reliable?

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
          Are the sources reliable?
          Well, it was reported by our local NBC affiliate and put on the news blog. Was also the lead news story tonight at 6:00 pm. His only hope, the Syracuse Athletic Director, resigned a short while ago. That left the door open for him to be fired. Can't believe it, though. After today's win, everyone thought that he would stay on.

Comment

they issued a beatdown on BC today....but i never thought they were any good

Comment

Working...
            X