No announcement yet.

Video of French Army Killing Civilians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

errrr, i think i posted how i saw that, it was shown on our news on every channel unedited, do you have a problem with me watching the news?? i've not heard or seen anything about this, but the fact that you mentioned it was very graphic leads me to not wanna watch it!

exactly what is your point?? i saw the video of the beheading of Nick Berg
    which was not shown on TV, i saw the point blank shooting of a defencless insurgent, is there a point to your comment? i thought this was a thread about the killing of innocent civilians, why are you specifically looking to bait me? your strayig away from the topic.

what i find more intollerable is the blatant disregard for the innocent civilians that have died in Iraq, when did you last hear a report about them, 1 soldier gets hung out to dry for shooting an insurgent and the world hears about it, 1 bomb falls on a house and wipes out a family and nothing is mentioned! see the imbalance?
    I'm not trying to bait you; I'm just seeing what your reaction is. You made a big deal about one insurgent being killed by a US Marine, so I wasa just wondering if you would make a big deal about French soldiers killing civilians.

Don't you find it a bit odd that the media (both in Australia and the US) won't show civilians being massacred by the French, but they will show an insurgent being shot by an American over and over?

while you sit there preparing to bait, i'm off to pack to see some more of the world
    Where are you heading? Someplace cool? I've heard that today was supposed to be very hot in Australia.
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

come on people, use your brains before you post a link. Saying "very graphic" doesn't clear you of the responsibility you have to respect the younger ones on the forum. You know that if they see something like "very graphic, not appropriate for the young'ns" that the probability that they're going to click on the link goes way up.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
        come on people, use your brains before you post a link. Saying "very graphic" doesn't clear you of the responsibility you have to respect the younger ones on the forum. You know that if they see something like "very graphic, not appropriate for the young'ns" that the probability that they're going to click on the link goes way up.
        Well, I saw it on AD.com's forums, so I figured it would be ok here at JP.net. I agree with you though, I should have thought more about the younger posters when I posted the link to the video. I apologize to anyone I may have offended by posting the link on the forum.
        Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

ITS ALL GEORGE BUSH's FAULT!!!!! HE PLANNED IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
            errrr, i think i posted how i saw that, it was shown on our news on every channel unedited, do you have a problem with me watching the news?? i've not heard or seen anything about this, but the fact that you mentioned it was very graphic leads me to not wanna watch it!

exactly what is your point?? i saw the video of the beheading of Nick Berg
            which was not shown on TV, i saw the point blank shooting of a defencless insurgent, is there a point to your comment? i thought this was a thread about the killing of innocent civilians, why are you specifically looking to bait me? your strayig away from the topic.

what i find more intollerable is the blatant disregard for the innocent civilians that have died in Iraq, when did you last hear a report about them, 1 soldier gets hung out to dry for shooting an insurgent and the world hears about it, 1 bomb falls on a house and wipes out a family and nothing is mentioned! see the imbalance?
            I'm not trying to bait you; I'm just seeing what your reaction is. You made a big deal about one insurgent being killed by a US Marine, so I wasa just wondering if you would make a big deal about French soldiers killing civilians.

Don't you find it a bit odd that the media (both in Australia and the US) won't show civilians being massacred by the French, but they will show an insurgent being shot by an American over and over?

while you sit there preparing to bait, i'm off to pack to see some more of the world
            Where are you heading? Someplace cool? I've heard that today was supposed to be very hot in Australia.
            i got no control over what the media does or doesn't show us, but i do take an interest when civilians are needlessly killed, conflicts etc, i've not heard about Ivory Coast shootins here as yet, i'm aware of the conflict there though. the media here showed the actual NBC (i think) footage of the insurgent shooting, not sure why that was to be honest. i just happen to take an interest in the world i inhabit and my future.

and i'm off to the US and Canada, not sure what part of Australia is hot today, it's a big place, but it's quite cool on my side of the country...

next trips
            USA/DXB August.

Comment

and i'm off to the US and Canada, not sure what part of Australia is hot today, it's a big place, but it's quite cool on my side of the country...
              Well, it got to 104F (40 C) yesterday in Sydney, which is pretty hot, even by Aussie standards...

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                Well, it got to 104F (40 C) yesterday in Sydney, which is pretty hot, even by Aussie standards...
                did it? it's news to Sydney too, 40C in summer is nothing unusual in Perth, we get days on end with that, Sydney is probably not used to it as it's rare for them.

next trips
                USA/DXB August.

Comment

welcome to the real world kids. Its a mean and nasty place and guess what we are in the middle

Comment

Working...
                  X