IE Probs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IE Probs.

I am having a probelm with Internet Explorer. I rarely use it, because I already have Mozilla Firefox, but some sites don't work in Firefox but only IE, but I get a message that says

" You have tried to access a page that you are not authorized to display and were stopped by the SAS Proxy. First check if the URL you entered was actually the exact one you intended to use. If the URL is correct and this error reoccurs, then please call Customer Care. Give them the URL that you are not authorized to access as well as the page sequence you followed to get to this point. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. "

Anybody have any clue what I should do?

Thanks.

Oh and calling customer care did nothing.

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
    October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=841992

Tried that?

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianDC10
      Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!!!!

I never even thought about going to Microsoft

Thanks!!

Next Flights:

Comment

Re: IE Probs.

Originally posted by Fly_Southwest
        I am having a probelm with Internet Explorer. I rarely use it, because I already have Mozilla Firefox, but some sites don't work in Firefox but only IE, but I get a message that says

" You have tried to access a page that you are not authorized to display and were stopped by the SAS Proxy. First check if the URL you entered was actually the exact one you intended to use. If the URL is correct and this error reoccurs, then please call Customer Care. Give them the URL that you are not authorized to access as well as the page sequence you followed to get to this point. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. "

Thanks.

What pages were you trying to access?
        - The baby will be back -

Comment

Re: IE Probs.

Originally posted by babypurin
          Originally posted by Fly_Southwest

Thanks.

What pages were you trying to access?
          Any page. My email, (www.comcast.net) jetphotos.net, etc.

@kaddyuk- I already have Mozilla. I use it for almost everything, just some things run better in IE. I don't exactly know why though.

Next Flights:

Comment

Problem: IE sucks

Resolution: Get Netscape 7.2
            www.acairport.com

Comment

In your IE settings choose direct connection to the internet instead of proxy

Comment

A little off-topic, but have you all seen the impressive growth in downloads of Firefox 1.0? It has gone from about 1.8 million (when I switched from IE) to nearly 8 million in the space of less than three weeks! See this page for more details.

Cathay Pacific - The Heart of Asia

Comment

Working...
                X