Do you need 124mb for broadband?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you need 124mb for broadband?

do i need 124mb on my comp b4 i can have aol broadband?

124mb of what on your puter ?

There is no real minimum spec for your machine to have broadband. Of course the faster the processor and more memory you have the better for everything.

One thing I would say on a personal note is ... The way 'AOL' works it consumes more resources from your machine than other service providers. I would not touch AOL with a big stick

Comment

why what matter with aol.thats the only CHEAP internet with no monthly usage limets

Comment

Not looking at the price aspect but AOL modifies the way IE works .. When you come to get rid of AOL it’s nearly impossible !!!

Comment

Don't need 124mb for the broadband. You just need 124mb for the spyware, adware and all other crap that AOL will install on your computer.

Comment

It's ok. Looking at the way he talks he won't be doing anything very demanding. Seems a perfect AOL user.
            I walked across an empty land
            I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
            I felt the earth beneath my feet
            Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Originally posted by Katamarino
              It's ok. Looking at the way he talks he won't be doing anything very demanding. Seems a perfect AOL user.
              did u realIz this b4 or aft he pstd?
              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

stay as far away from aol as you can. i only handle those cd's i get in the mail with rubber gloves for fear of cross contamonating my pc
                ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                  did u realIz this b4 or aft he pstd?

Comment

Ahh, the sweet and tender sound of smugness and condescension...

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

Get used to it, 'Citizen'

Comment

Originally posted by schuyler
                        stay as far away from aol as you can. i only handle those cd's i get in the mail with rubber gloves for fear of cross contamonating my pc
                        Those CDs are great when they come in 'special' packaging. I got a couple in slim dvd cases like the "Official Xbox Magazine" dvd in stores comes with. Love those things

Then, to look extra silly, you can hang the CD off a rear view mirror...(I haven't gotten the nerve yet to walk up to someone and ask why the h*ll they have a CD hanging off their mirror, so many people have it these days)

Does AOL force you to use their software to login? Or can any PPPoE client do it for you?

Comment

Working...
                        X