Aftermath of US elections, part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermath of US elections, part II

An American clothing company offers a disguise for US citizens who want to travel overseas:

http://www.t-shirtking.com/gocanadia...f7391589375c95

Tillerman.
    They locked up a man
    who wanted to rule the world
    The fools
    They locked up the wrong man

-Leonard Cohen, Songs Of Love And Hate

pretty funny, but im proud to be american, anywhere I go.
    He who expected nothin......aint gonna be deceived-JR

Comment

I cant stand it when some American old people come to Canada and have clothes with Canada's symbols and flags plasterd everyware!
      -Kevin

Comment

No thanks, I'll just fake a British or Irish accent..........

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
          I cant stand it when some American old people come to Canada and have clothes with Canada's symbols and flags plasterd everyware!
          Don't worry; those are just the Democrats who left the country after November 2nd.
          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

I'd rather say:

"Yes, I'm American. I voted for Bush, I'm a Republican, and if you don't like it, then too bad".

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

With the US Dollar at all time lows against the other major currencies, we can't afford to go overseas!

Mike
              Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
              lp.org

Comment

Working...
              X