Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problums with teachers

No this isnt one of those "I hate my teach cuz she giv out 2 much hmk!!"

I have a teacher who has this attitude like im a dumbass or something along the lines like she cant stand me. She has my 3 classes, Media, English, and Social Sciences/ history (aka social studies). The other day I was in media in a group that i was working with and she asks what i was doing there, and why. I told her I was in there group, so eveytime I tried to explain myself, shed cut me off by saying a nice long "Noooooooooooo" while shaking her head.

Also, she doesnt smile and say "hows it going" to me and my friends (min you were not "cool" ). Again in media I was using a computer with 2 people next to me, she asked each of them hows it going, didnt ask me but bitched at me when i wasnt clicking, I was reading.

I dont know if its cause im not "cool", some of the work that I missed hasnt been passed in yet, Cause I hucked my math teachers calculator out the window ( My math teahcer and I laughed, and shes cool with it now), because i called the green party "hippie party" and then she told us she supports the green party, or maby cause i missed a few "eco-force" meetings and had them excused and then said "oh I wish i could goto my firneds house for lunch!"

I realy dont know what shes bitching about, or why. But can anyone relate? got any advice? Or post about a teacher thats just an idiot.
    -Kevin

call her a bitch, worked for me 15 years ago in high school, never had another problem with her.

Comment

Re: Problums with teachers

You have to be cool for teachers now? wtf!

My grade 11 and 12 english teacher (same teacher, d'oh!) was like that. Always got good marks out of her though. I think it annoyed her that I always looked like I wasn't paying attention and some how knew what was going on.

By the middle of grade 12, I just stayed down the middle of everything she did/say and things went just fine.

Comment

Yup, they can't lay a hand on you, just a detention or ISS....if you are going to say something....go all out!...
        ***My Blog***

Comment

Shes got a temper, somebody called her little english COPS (capitalization, Organizastion, Puncuation, and Spelling) a waste of time, she slammed his chair in like a nut, and yelled at him in the hall.

He doesnt have much trouble with her. But shes young, annoying and pregnate. Maby shes bitchy cause of that, or its just me
          -Kevin

Comment

I'm in sort of the same situation, but everyone hates him and even my guidance counsler knows about issues that this teachers has. The teacher considers a C to be an excellent grade.
            - The baby will be back -

Comment

I still clearly remember my 10th grade English teacher. The man was a psycho. He was a tall man with a long beard, who wore a cowboy hat every day despite the schools "no hats" policy. He would always wear large boots, and had a very deep voice with a western accent, and a horrible temper. One day I had to many books on my desk, and I clearly remember him coming over to my desk, circling around it, spitting on it, and saying ITS TIME TO CLEAN YO DESK OUT BOY, followed by lifting the desk above his head and chucking it out the door, screaming OUT and pointing to the hall. One time, a kid did so little as to tap him on the shoulder to ask him a question, and the teacher replied, "YOU DONT TOUCH YO TEACHER BOY," grabbed him with one arm, carrying him about 2 feet off the ground, and literally threw him out the door, into the wall. This teacher did those things, amongst many other things, including punching a hole in a globe, and was fired for it toward the end of the year. I just did everything he said, no matter how weird or bone-headed it may have been, and for the most part tended to stay on his good side.
              www.acairport.com

Comment

Good thing i don't have ass hole teachers this year!.

LAst year my math teacher....Fvckin....Mrs. Beatty. Worst teacher you could have. One day (towards the end of the year) i went up to her and said somthing regarding as to what level of Math class she will recommend me for...Her answer "don't bother me right now, i really don't care!".......i was pissed off after that, the next day, in class when ever she called on me i would just ignore her and start drawing in the notebook....lol..
                ***My Blog***

Comment

I had a math teacher who was bipolar in 7th grade. The school had to hire a teacher's assitant for 1/2 the year. Both the teacher and the TA left at the end of the year though.

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
                    Good thing i don't have ass hole teachers this year!.

LAst year my math teacher....Fvckin....Mrs. Beatty. Worst teacher you could have. One day (towards the end of the year) i went up to her and said somthing regarding as to what level of Math class she will recommend me for...Her answer "don't bother me right now, i really don't care!".......i was pissed off after that, the next day, in class when ever she called on me i would just ignore her and start drawing in the notebook....lol..
                    Wow! OMFG!!! That's horrible! Damn! She is definitely the worst "fvckin" "ass hole" teacher ever!
                    Will F.
                    Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Yup, they can't lay a hand on you, just a detention or ISS....if you are going to say something....go all out!...
                      I had a science teacher that would whip chalk at students. I think it was grade 7. One day, his toupee fell off

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                        I had a science teacher that would whip chalk at students. I think it was grade 7. One day, his toupee fell off

lol!!
                        ***My Blog***

Comment

Oh I had this one Which for grade 5.

She pushed my friend kyles chair in on him while he was sitting, then grabbed his sholders and said "your work is nothing but CRAP!". True that his work is crap, hes now a pot head.

She shoved me into the hall and told me to sit down, 10 min later she asked if i was counting tiles and I said no, "Hey eveeyone, Kevins counting tiles!" she yelled.

She kept me after school for some dumbass reason, and then was yelling and screaminging about the spring fair "I dont give a sh!t, the principal and mrs.(my grade 6 teacher) can go fvck themselves!"

What a which huh!? anyway, what could i do about this new poo face teacher now?
                          -Kevin

Comment

I have an English teacher who didn't like you if you weren't Jewish. Except she didn't really like guys either...

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
                              Oh I had this one Which for grade 5.

She pushed my friend kyles chair in on him while he was sitting, then grabbed his sholders and said "your work is nothing but CRAP!". True that his work is crap, hes now a pot head.

She shoved me into the hall and told me to sit down, 10 min later she asked if i was counting tiles and I said no, "Hey eveeyone, Kevins counting tiles!" she yelled.

She kept me after school for some dumbass reason, and then was yelling and screaminging about the spring fair "I dont give a sh!t, the principal and mrs.(my grade 6 teacher) can go fvck themselves!"

What a which huh!? anyway, what could i do about this new poo face teacher now?
                              Shouldn't they be fired if they do stuff like this? She has no right to be teaching kids with that type of attitude

Comment

Working...
                              X