Just bragging a little....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bragging a little....

It is December 7th today. It was sunny and I went to play tennis after school in a T-shirt and shorts.

Just felt like bragging.

December 7th is no day to brag about anything

Comment

Re: Just bragging a little....

Originally posted by FlyCharlestonSC
      It is December 7th today. It was sunny and I went to play tennis after school in a T-shirt and shorts.

Just felt like bragging.
      and its snowing out of my window
      - The baby will be back -

Comment

i didnt have to go to school, i just got through attending an open house at the airport, just finished a double bloody mary and eating a bunch of free food. now i'm going home to take my wife out to dinner. pretty good day for me............
        Work Right, Fly Hard.

Comment

It was "warm" here, with temperatures in the 40s and rain (compared to temps in the teens and 20s and snow yesterday). Winds are gusting past 50 mph, making for a rough evening...
          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

50 degrees, wind and light rain. It sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
              50 degrees, wind and light rain. It sucks.
              Same.
              ***My Blog***

Comment

Today was screwed up! We had sunny day, no snow, no rain, but cold! REALY cold. We supposed to get snow tonight, but we usually dont get much till Jan, Feb, or March or all 3.
                -Kevin

Comment

Are you making fun of blogs, Chuck?

I don't blog, btw.

It was rainy here...cold too, I didn't feel like going to college so I didn't go.
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

actually here it was a perfect day. not a cloud in the sky, breeze (picked up at times) from the north, very crisp. temps got maybe up to 65. not that im bragging or anything

Comment

Today's Ottawa:

Freezing rain with interjections of periods of ice pellets. Overcast, -10C, -18C with windchill, with winds of 35km/h.

Great day for a picnic. :P
                      Will F.
                      Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                        No.

But now I am.

OMG! I lyk went 2 the movies the other day wif lyk christina and bob and they are lyk going out now! They like completely abandoned me and it makes me so friggen pissed. And then the next day at school they lyk wouldn't even make eye contact with me!....

Comment

sorta like ottawa up here- i guess not as cold but yesterday we got some snow!
                          Thanks,
                          Michael

Comment

Sunny here in CHC, and no school till Feb either.
                            Sam Rudge
                            A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Originally posted by FlyCharlestonSC
                              Originally posted by indian airlines
                              No.

But now I am.

OMG! I lyk went 2 the movies the other day wif lyk christina and bob and they are lyk going out now! They like completely abandoned me and it makes me so friggen pissed. And then the next day at school they lyk wouldn't even make eye contact with me!....

Comment

Working...
                              X