Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all you hockey fans out there... Crank It Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all you hockey fans out there... Crank It Up!

Hell yeah!!

One of the best songs I've heard in some time...

Cheers!
    My Jetphotos.net Images

Amen. I've had enough of this sh!t.

Comment

Oh yea, hockey's locked out.
      Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
      lp.org

Comment

Good call on the song, but I was hoping that with the NHL not going this year, that the networks would pick up some College Hockey

Comment

i miss hockey

Comment

I'm glad they are out. We have loads of hockey in Peterborough including the Petes Junior A hockey. Now that's good hockey to watch.

Who can afford to go to a NHL game. They need to go after the basketball and baseball players too

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
              Who can afford to go to a NHL game. They need to go after the basketball and baseball players too
              Amen
              -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                A few years back I went to as many games as my scheduled allowed, so I went to just about every Sunday or Monday game on season, a total of like 15 games I went to during the 2001-2002 season (I sat in the $10 section for those games, and for most of them ended up with seats in one of the first rows of the 400 section.). 2002-2003 season I was out of work and was only able to see 2 or 3 games that season. Last season, I managed to go to 4 games, as that was really the best my schedule could manage, as for many games I got off work too late to make it in time (I hate getting to games after they've started, and hate having to get out of my seat to let those type of people in), but those times I went, I splurged on the $60 seats since I knew I wouldn't be going to as many games last season (At least the last game I went to last season, I got to see Kari Lehtonen make his NHL debut! )

Thankfully, we do have an ECHL team up in Gwinnett, but the way my schedule is, the only way I could make it would be if I happened to be off the next day (I'm not longer on a fixed schedule, so it's a little harder to make plans at times), as with a 7:35 start time, I'd still not get home until 10:30-11:00 pm, which is past my bedtime when I got to get up the next morning around 4. I live on the Southside of town, so it would take me at least an hour both ways (Driving up there in evening rush hour might take 90 minutes to 2 hours).

Comment

I didnt know who to side with, the owners or the players, until the owners rejected the players 24% pay cut.....
                  He who expected nothin......aint gonna be deceived-JR

Comment

Swedish league never been better than this year....
                    "The real CEO of the 787 project is named Potemkin"

Comment

Working...
                    X