What Internet Radio Station ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Internet Radio Station ???

Spending lots of time on my puter like I do, processing and screening pictures I like to have music on at the same time.

Internet radio is a wonderful thing and I like to try as many stations as I can. My taste in music is wide and varied so will listen to most stuff (not country and western though!).

My current favourite is WOED - World of European-Dance and can be found at http://www.woed.de/

What's your favourite??

Jid.

If I'm not listening to music in Windows Media Player (which I usually do), I listen to Key103, you've probably heard of Key103 Jid?

Dale

Comment

Sure have Dale, was more of a Kiss102 man myself

I used to listen to Fresh FM 92.7 from Adelaide but they are off line at the moment. I also used to use Radio One - Malia 91.8 but they have gone all Greek now and don't seem to be doing any live feed

I keep looking...

Jid

Comment

:P

...And if I'm not listening to Key103 I usually stick Live ATC on in WMP. I usually listen to the Atlantic Ocean frequency (Gander centre). Most of the Western MAN heavys fly through it in the late afternoon. But there's loads of other frequencies to listen to, check it out

air, traffic, air traffic control, liveatc, listen, ATC, plane spotting, live air traffic, aviation, audio, feeds, streaming, communications, controller, pilot, live ATC, airport, control tower, scanner, ARTCC, enroute, terminal, FAA, NATCA, aviation radio, flying, FBO, approach, TRACON, milair, VFR, IFR

Dale

Comment

Radio Dunkle Welle, and sometimes Radio538
          Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
          - Metzgermeister

Comment

Usually just whatever's in my Winamp Player.

In the car though while driving to college, I only listen to one channel - 94.5 The Hawk. All they play is classic rock - awesome station.
            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
              One Word...

"iTunes"

Greatest Invention EVER!
              Yeah, I can't even count how many stations you can get in i t. in my car I just listen to CD's.

Comment

WPLR.com Alot of Classic rock, along with a little bit of newer stuff
                You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

I use Winamp with CLUB977, EnergyX, or HitzRadio

HitzRadio.com has good stuff but it can be repetitive at times. Mostly Rap and Rock.

Comment

or

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
                    October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

Originally posted by G-DALE
                      If I'm not listening to music in Windows Media Player (which I usually do), I listen to Key103, you've probably heard of Key103 Jid?

Dale
                      Why are you using WMP

Get WINAMP: http://www.winamp.com/

:P

Comment

I like talk shows myself. I like WCBM out of Baltimore because I like the G. Gordon Liddy show.

Comment

Originally posted by jid
                          Sure have Dale, was more of a Kiss102 man myself

I used to listen to Fresh FM 92.7 from Adelaide but they are off line at the moment. I also used to use Radio One - Malia 91.8 but they have gone all Greek now and don't seem to be doing any live feed

I keep looking...

Jid
                          Another radio station that's recently come back online from Adelaide is SAFM (www.safm.com.au). It's the station i usually listen to when i'm over there.

Comment

Alec, Wplr is good!

But the techno station on winamp is good.
                            -Kevin

Comment

Working...
                            X