People tick me off...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People tick me off...

I get off of work tonight, walk to my Wrangler, and find out that somebody has put sillystring all over it and what appears to be eggs on the back glass of my hardtop. It is 9 degrees here. I had to go to a carwash and wash this stuff off...in 9 F'N DEGREE WEATHER!!! Ron White has a line, and it applies here: "...sending me into a level of pissed off I have never been at before in my life!"
    It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

man, thats why you need cameras, then you can beet the living sh!t out of them.

OLD PEOPLE make me the most mad. Cant drive at all. Slow, cause accidents ect... To many religious, bible thumpin', slow driving old peoepl in NS. I have to say this.

FOR THE LOVE OF G-D! STAY THE HELL OUTTA DARTMOUTH, NOVA SCOTIA!!!

sorry i had to rant. You would to if you were in this backwards, lame excuse for a provence.
    -Kevin

Comment

I think we all have met our share of stupid, selfish people.

Comment

Damn idiots. A friend of mine woke up one morning to scratches all over the hood of his car and a bent up antenna.

Comment

damn "gangsta" teens
          -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
            damn "gangsta" teens
            Maybe it was ... Donn-e! That punk!

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
              Originally posted by ACman
              damn "gangsta" teens
              Maybe it was ... Donn-e! That punk!
              Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
              - Metzgermeister

Comment

With Bush as our next president.. be greatful thats all thats happened to you so far.

-Adam

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
                  With Bush as our next president.. be greatful thats all thats happened to you so far.

-Adam
                  What the hell is that supposed to mean?
                  Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

I think he meant that BUSH can't handle managing the country effectivly
                    ***My Blog***

Comment

Its so true, everybody wants to rule thw world. Just like that awsome song by Tears for Fears.
                      -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
                        I think he meant that BUSH can't handle managing the country effectivly
                        Well, he may think that, but why bring it up here? It is completely off topic (and untrue).
                        Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
                          Adam is under the influence of southern Virginia. It's a reaction to the hill folk. I'm sure as soon as he hits a "blue" state he'll see the wrong in his ways.

BTW, if someone did that to my car there would be hell to pay...

Comment

Originally posted by Greg J.
                            I think we all have met our share of stupid, selfish people.
                            Amen! I work with most of them!
                            In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg

BTW, if someone did that to my car there would be hell to pay...
                              You'll need to be careful of what you wish for .. especially after those harsh words toward me and my kin

Comment

Working...
                              X