No announcement yet.

My forums needs members!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, it offers me, so get there, so i have something to do ( h*ll he made me a mod)
    Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
    - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
      Originally posted by TangoSierraVictor
      I think it's important for people to have the enthusiasm to undertake something, perhaps people should be receiving more encouragement these days.

TangoSierraVictor
      Now THAT is well-spoken. I know what Phillip said was probably all in humor, but we don't need to bash people's efforts.
      :P

yeah, sorry that was my first thought. I appreaciate the effort you put into your forum but I dont see a sense in it...its just a copy of these forums...
      greetings,
      Philip

Comment

Originally posted by philip
        sorry but I prefer jetphotos forums over 'Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam's Forum'
        Gets the pro in being straightforward, good way to cut a long story short

Alain
        Thanks for visiting
        *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
        *JetPhotos*
        Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

If you want people to contribute, then start some conversations over there. If you have topics being discussed maybe people will want to join in. As the founder, I think you have to start the ball rolling, not just open a forum and expect your 6 members to spontaneously start commenting. Get something interesting happening first, then your membership may grow quite quickly.

Comment

Working...
          X