For pilots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For pilots

How many of you are pilots or want to be a pilot?
    what type of aircraft are you flying?

I fly gliders

ASW-15
    ASK-21
    ASTIR....

greetings
    Philip
    greetings,
    Philip

Comment

I'll start training next semester in Cessna 172SPs.
      Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Currently I am at hellschool, I finish it in 2004.
        As soon as I finish it I begin my training my hope is to become a comercial pilot, hopefully in Avianca (my nick says it all).
        I know things are though, but I will become it takes what it takes.

Some pilots have told me "Dude you've got everything but money", and its for sure......I wont be stopped by money or current airline industry situation....

Comment

I'm training at the University of North Dakota flying Piper Warrior III's.
          One of UND's primary trainers. N243ND. Piper PA-28-161 Warrior III. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Whenever I'm at home I fly the Cessna 152
          USAF Aeroclub aircraft. N94402. Cessna 152. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

I also am at University of North Dakota, flying the Warrior. I also live right across the hall from the screaming emu.

Comment

I'm still not sure as to whether I will become an airline pilot after High School. But I'll definately learn to fly! Probably a turboprop

Comment

I'm not going to become a commercial pilot, but will definately learn to fly just as a hobby. I may even become an Air Traffic Controller..........who knows......
                "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I fly 777s.
                  Have a look at my photos, including Kai Tak crazy landings!http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=460

Comment

Comment

Comment

I have at one time in my life flown aircraft such as the:
                        C-152/-172/-182/-210
                        Beechcraft Duchess
                        Saab 340 A/B (my favorite so far)
                        Boeing 737-200/-300/-500/-700

Now if I could just fly a 727, L-1011, and of course the Concorde...I could die a very happy man.

Comment

I am flying a hoop-dy Cessna 172N at Langley Air Force Base for my training.

Comment

I want to fly a 777 or for LH when I graduate..
                            Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Working...
                            X