• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDs are expensive though...
    Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

Comment

you networked all the computers just get the DATA from them? the simple way is just install the programs into your new PC same thing that i do with my new PC.
      Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

Originally posted by NOTAR520AC
        Not necessarily, I got a pack of two DVDs (Club Dread and Supertroopers) for 18 canadian
        You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by fjki98
          you networked all the computers just get the DATA from them? the simple way is just install the programs into your new PC same thing that i do with my new PC.
          I installed everything I needed on the new one and took my documents and e-mails and so on from the old one to the new one.

Comment

Originally posted by NOTAR520AC
            The most expensive DVD set I own is the Alien Quadrilogy.($80.00) The rest of my DVDs average from $5.50 to $20. I shop around and get the best deals possible. The best place to get DVDs is Target. They have great sales when they have about 10-15 DVDs priced at $10 or $7.50. I also buy some of my DVDs from the local Family Video rental store. Even though they are previewed, they come with the case and have a 30 day warranty. Just shop around and you can find great deals on DVDs.
            It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by AEagle40
              The most expensive DVD set I own is the Alien Quadrilogy.($80.00)
              Even at $80 its a good deal.

Comment

Working...
              X