X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genessee
    replied
    Originally posted by AEagle40
    The most expensive DVD set I own is the Alien Quadrilogy.($80.00)
    Even at $80 its a good deal.

Leave a comment:

• AEagle40
    replied
    Originally posted by NOTAR520AC
    DVDs are expensive though...
    The most expensive DVD set I own is the Alien Quadrilogy.($80.00) The rest of my DVDs average from $5.50 to $20. I shop around and get the best deals possible. The best place to get DVDs is Target. They have great sales when they have about 10-15 DVDs priced at $10 or $7.50. I also buy some of my DVDs from the local Family Video rental store. Even though they are previewed, they come with the case and have a 30 day warranty. Just shop around and you can find great deals on DVDs.

Leave a comment:

• aloges
    replied
    Originally posted by fjki98
    you networked all the computers just get the DATA from them? the simple way is just install the programs into your new PC same thing that i do with my new PC.
    I installed everything I needed on the new one and took my documents and e-mails and so on from the old one to the new one.

Leave a comment:

• ASpilot2be
    replied
    Originally posted by NOTAR520AC
    Not necessarily, I got a pack of two DVDs (Club Dread and Supertroopers) for 18 canadian

Leave a comment:

• Irfan
    replied
    you networked all the computers just get the DATA from them? the simple way is just install the programs into your new PC same thing that i do with my new PC.

Leave a comment:

• NOTAR520AC
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AEagle40
    replied
    Ronin aint that great...

Leave a comment:

• DeltaRules
    replied
    Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
    Nothing wrong with that...
    How bout this?

Glad to see you got Mr. Bean
    I didn't see Ronin in there though...

DeltaRules

Leave a comment:

• aloges
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyCharlestonSC
    Dude. I'm disappointed. You need a wireless network.
    At home, no - I didn't build than LAn for not using it. At uni, yes - I guess we are getting one where I live.

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
    256mb flash drive lol. Howbout a DVD burner, you can put over 4 gigs on one disk

:P
    The new one has a DVD burner (I think it's even double-layer), but the old one does not... and that flash drive was the easiest way to get my stuff from one to the other.

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    Originally posted by aloges
    Do you have those things networked?
    Well, each of them connect to the little LAN at home, but I haven't yet cared about configuring them all the way. The new one is going back to uni with me anyway, so no need for that. Today, I did grow to appreciate that 256MB USB flash drive even more than before, which solved any networking or "I don't have that cable" problems.
    256mb flash drive lol. Howbout a DVD burner, you can put over 4 gigs on one disk

:P

Leave a comment:

• FlyCharlestonSC
    replied
    Dude. I'm disappointed. You need a wireless network.

Leave a comment:

• aloges
    replied
    Well, each of them connect to the little LAN at home, but I haven't yet cared about configuring them all the way. The new one is going back to uni with me anyway, so no need for that. Today, I did grow to appreciate that 256MB USB flash drive even more than before, which solved any networking or "I don't have that cable" problems.

Leave a comment:

• Genessee
    replied
    You'd be a nerd if you had more accessories, a super nerd if you had crazy LEDs and such in the computers

Leave a comment:

• ASpilot2be
    replied
    Nothing wrong with that...
    How bout this?

Glad to see you got Mr. Bean

Leave a comment:

• FlyCharlestonSC
    replied

Leave a comment: