I'm in shock...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in shock...

As some of you may know, I wish to become a professional pilot. Since the University of North Dakota and Embrey-Riddle are not open options for me, I have had to apply elsewhere here in Illinois. I applied at Southern Illinois at Carbondale, was accepted into the school, but have not heard if I have been accepted into the aviation program. I also applied to the University of Illinois in Champaign. I just got the letter in the mail yesterday that I have been accepted at U of I for the Professional Pilot program starting Fall of 2005. I still can't believe that U of I accepted me. This just seems to make my dream of wanting to become a professional pilot so much closer.

I really want to thank Joe (emu) for helping me realize that I really want to be a pilot. I've talked to him countless nights and have listened to him tell me all he has been through and such to get where he is today. I wish I could join him at North Dakota, but I'd prefer some above zero temperatures during the winter. Thanks again.
    It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats! From what I've heard, the UI-UC won't let "just anybody" in. Good job!

Mike
      Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
      lp.org

Comment

Good job
        You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

congrats
          He who expected nothin......aint gonna be deceived-JR

Comment

Nice, hope you do well

Comment

Congrats man...Good luck in your new start to a career in Aviation!

-Pete
              Pete Ganabathi
              Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Congrats! Hope all goes well for you!
                Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Re:

Awesome, nice going dude! Have fun in av school and good luck.

Happy Flying!

Comment

Congrats! Good luck in the years that follow!
                    www.acairport.com

Comment

Congrats man!
                      ***My Blog***

Comment

Congrats!!
                        Jake S.

"There are regular people; and then there are us aviators..."
                        Join the battle- [6thPIR] - Call of Duty/United Offensive {"The Worst Soldier" (1st Battalion)} & {Jake (2nd Battalion)}

Comment

Congrats.

If you really want to work for American Eagle I suggest you start living in your car and using food stamps now.

You'll thank me later.

Comment

Originally posted by IntheShade
                            Congrats.

If you really want to work for American Eagle I suggest you start living in your car and using food stamps now.

You'll thank me later.
                            I'll fly for whoever I can. I'm not limited to AMR.
                            It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

Working...
                            X