Firefox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox

Ok folks I jumped on the band wagon and downloaded the Firefox 1.0 web browser. I. E 6.0 was really screwing up......... soooooooo here it is. looks the same as IE 6

I guess I can bring over my bookmarks

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Shiite I put this in the wrong fourm............. little help here. someone bump it to the off topic fourm !

Re: Firefox

Originally posted by kcmh
    Ok folks I jumped on the band wagon and downloaded the Firefox 1.0 web browser. I. E 6.0 was really screwing up......... soooooooo here it is. looks the same as IE 6

I guess I can bring over my bookmarks

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Shiite I put this in the wrong fourm............. little help here. someone bump it to the off topic fourm !
    You can bring your bookmarks to firefox just click file and click import. heres mine (do you click my banners or just type the link in the browser (IE6) ) You can get themes click Tools and click Themes you got to download them just click "Get more themes" link in the Themes window.
    Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
      Moved into the off topic where it should have been posted to begin with

thanks........ That was totally my fault, I will take 100% blame

Comment

Good choice! I switched maybe one and a half weeks ago, haven't regretted it once!

Comment

I switched to Firefox quite a while ago and IE has been removed from my computer. Firefox is great

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
            I switched to Firefox quite a while ago and IE has been removed from my computer. Firefox is great
            yup i make firefox as my default browser. Internet Explorer = Firefox Mozzila Outlook Express = Mozzila Thunderbird

Comment

I used to use IE...then I switched to Firefox, which was too different from what I was used to, so I switched to Avant Broswer. Avant is something I have NEVER regretted. It's very nice, easy to use, and a little quicker than boring ole IE!

Comment

Abyone know if its possible to have Firefox open links in a new tab by default insted of a new window?

Comment

I just downloaded Firefox just to see what it's like, but I must say that after being a Netscape 7.2 user for months, I don't see myself using Firefox very often.

Netscape has come a long day since the old browsers ... in any case, basically anything pwns Internet Explorer!
                  www.acairport.com

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                    Abyone know if its possible to have Firefox open links in a new tab by default insted of a new window?
                    CTRL+T, or right click, open in new tab
                    Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                    - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
                      CTRL+T, or right click, open in new tab
                      Yeah, I saw those, but what I really wanted was when you hit a url, it automatically does a new tab .. Like Opera does

Comment

For those who have scroll wheels, if it clicks, use it for tabbed browsing.
                        -Kevin

Comment

I switched over 6 weeks ago and never turned back. The only thing that bugs me is the fact that quite a few websites don't work that well (or not at all) on Firefox/Mozilla.

Cathay Pacific - The Heart of Asia

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                            Yeah, I saw those, but what I really wanted was when you hit a url, it automatically does a new tab .. Like Opera does
                            Download the right extensions from the website. Search for 'Linky 2.2.0', 'Tabbrowser preferences 1.2.1' and 'Disable targets for downloads 0.8'.

Also recommend is 'Download manager Tweak 0.6.3' and for who is familiar with Linux 'Auto copy 0.3'.

Comment

this is tabbeb browsing

Comment

Working...
                              X