Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pilotgolfer
    replied
    humid...freakin humid...with some rain showers mainly low clouds.

Leave a comment:

• FlyCharlestonSC
    replied
    80 degrees and sunny...of course! It's January!

Leave a comment:

• Simpleboy
    replied
    Its Sunny!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Foxtrot
    replied
    Re:

Well, cold front was supposed to stall just N of Oklahoma City yesterday, but came through anyway. Dropped the temp from 68 to 41 in 10 minutes at OKC. Now NW OK's gonna get an ice storm along w/ KS. Supposed to get some icing here also, but the major stuff's gonna be NW of here, about half an inch to an inch of accumulation. Ugh, not good, not good.

Foxtrot

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    Was nice yesterday but today was cold

Leave a comment:

• Fly_Southwest
    replied
    Clear and Cold...Snow later this week. It was just about 55 degrees. Nice.

Leave a comment:

• pilotgolfer
    replied
    one word:

crappy

on our drive back home yesterday and today, there wasnt a mile we drove without seeing some type of low cloud.

Leave a comment:

• indian airlines
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg
    Yesterday was 65 degrees and sunny.
    Yeah, I was in DC up until yesterday. Yesterday was particularly great. Seems like I left at the right time though.

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    How's the weather today?

Weather here has been very crappy today. The entire day, we had a severe storm here, which in the evening was followed by a massive thunderstorm that came with hail, then it started to rain, and then finally to snow. And I bet the streets will be a nightmare to walk/drive on tomorrow.

-Colin

Leave a comment:

• Greg
    replied
    42.8 degrees and cloudy.

Yesterday was 65 degrees and sunny.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan13
    replied
    Well here in L.A. the weather just sucks!. I left Oklahoma thinking I was going to enjoy lots of nice sunny weather but I was wrong. Its been cloudy and rainy ever since I got here. I only have another 11 days here and the forecast for this week sucks. All I ask is that I could get a day or two of sunny weather to give me a chance to go to LAX for some spotting.
    Swweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttt!!!. This was my first time seeing a private MD-87. Nice looking livery...I wish the weather was alittle better.. N143G. McDonnell Douglas MD-87. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
    Last edited by Spartan13; 2005-01-02, 20:33.

Leave a comment:

• Foxtrot
    replied
    Re:

Glad ur doing fine dude. It should warm up later next week in your area.

Right now, we have mostly cloudy skies and it's 71F. Should see about 73-74 for a high today. Chance of t-storms later on tonight. More tomorrow also.

Foxtrot

Leave a comment:

• bbuse
    replied
    Originally posted by herpa2003
    Freezing rain here; the roads are icy. Was just involved in a weather-related MVA, thankfully my car and myself are ok. However, others haven't been so lucky. Roads are closed, every bed in the hospital is full, all fire and EMS responders are busy, and there have been numerous other accidents.

I have to say I didn't expect this...
    I am sorry to hear about your accident, but am glad to hear you are ok.

You must be getting the ice storm that we had yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• herpa2003
    replied
    Freezing rain here; the roads are icy. Was just involved in a weather-related MVA, thankfully my car and myself are ok. However, others haven't been so lucky. Roads are closed, every bed in the hospital is full, all fire and EMS responders are busy, and there have been numerous other accidents.

I have to say I didn't expect this...

Leave a comment:

• bbuse
    replied
    It is +17F (-8C) and sunny here right now. Yesterday afternoon and evening we had freezing rain with thunder and lightning, so it was a day of staying at home and staying off the roads.

This past Thursday was our day of record breaking warmth, with temperatures in the middle 50s.

So far this winter we have had a total snowfall of 1 inch, which isn't what the winter sports lovers want to see.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X