Tonight's low: 76F
    Tomorrow's High: 89F
    Chance of Precip: 60%
    Sunrise: 7:20AM
    Sunset: 7:16PM
    Pressure: 29.80
    Wind Speed: 8mph

By Weather Channel's weather tool: Desktop Weather
    Last edited by Irfan; 2005-01-02, 10:45.
    Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

Amsterdam:

Partly Cloudy/Windy, expected showers, temperature is 7C/45F

Comment

Only sposed to get up to 59 today, but on Tuesday and Wednesday the temps. are going to reach 70!
        GO SIOUX

Comment

It is +17F (-8C) and sunny here right now. Yesterday afternoon and evening we had freezing rain with thunder and lightning, so it was a day of staying at home and staying off the roads.

This past Thursday was our day of record breaking warmth, with temperatures in the middle 50s.

So far this winter we have had a total snowfall of 1 inch, which isn't what the winter sports lovers want to see.
          Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Freezing rain here; the roads are icy. Was just involved in a weather-related MVA, thankfully my car and myself are ok. However, others haven't been so lucky. Roads are closed, every bed in the hospital is full, all fire and EMS responders are busy, and there have been numerous other accidents.

I have to say I didn't expect this...
            Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
              Freezing rain here; the roads are icy. Was just involved in a weather-related MVA, thankfully my car and myself are ok. However, others haven't been so lucky. Roads are closed, every bed in the hospital is full, all fire and EMS responders are busy, and there have been numerous other accidents.

I have to say I didn't expect this...
              I am sorry to hear about your accident, but am glad to hear you are ok.

You must be getting the ice storm that we had yesterday.

Comment

Re:

Glad ur doing fine dude. It should warm up later next week in your area.

Right now, we have mostly cloudy skies and it's 71F. Should see about 73-74 for a high today. Chance of t-storms later on tonight. More tomorrow also.

Foxtrot

Comment

Well here in L.A. the weather just sucks!. I left Oklahoma thinking I was going to enjoy lots of nice sunny weather but I was wrong. Its been cloudy and rainy ever since I got here. I only have another 11 days here and the forecast for this week sucks. All I ask is that I could get a day or two of sunny weather to give me a chance to go to LAX for some spotting.
                  Swweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttt!!!. This was my first time seeing a private MD-87. Nice looking livery...I wish the weather was alittle better.. N143G. McDonnell Douglas MD-87. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
                  Last edited by Spartan13; 2005-01-02, 20:33.
                  -Ralph Duenas

Knowledge & Power Overcome Superstition And Luck.

Comment

42.8 degrees and cloudy.

Yesterday was 65 degrees and sunny.

Comment

How's the weather today?

Weather here has been very crappy today. The entire day, we had a severe storm here, which in the evening was followed by a massive thunderstorm that came with hail, then it started to rain, and then finally to snow. And I bet the streets will be a nightmare to walk/drive on tomorrow.

-Colin

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
                        Yesterday was 65 degrees and sunny.
                        Yeah, I was in DC up until yesterday. Yesterday was particularly great. Seems like I left at the right time though.
                        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

one word:

crappy

on our drive back home yesterday and today, there wasnt a mile we drove without seeing some type of low cloud.

Comment

Clear and Cold...Snow later this week. It was just about 55 degrees. Nice.

Next Flights:

October 14, 2006 - Airtran MDW-MSP
                            October 16, 2006 - Airtran MSP-MDW

Comment

Was nice yesterday but today was cold

Comment

Re:

Well, cold front was supposed to stall just N of Oklahoma City yesterday, but came through anyway. Dropped the temp from 68 to 41 in 10 minutes at OKC. Now NW OK's gonna get an ice storm along w/ KS. Supposed to get some icing here also, but the major stuff's gonna be NW of here, about half an inch to an inch of accumulation. Ugh, not good, not good.

Foxtrot

Comment

Working...
                                X