• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its Sunny!!!!!
    Sam Rudge
    A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

80 degrees and sunny...of course! It's January!

Comment

humid...freakin humid...with some rain showers mainly low clouds.

Comment

Hows the weather?.....Crappy!

-Pete
          Pete Ganabathi
          Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

wow--i think its well above 80 degrees

its t-shirt and shorts weather!!!

Comment

Today is crappy/cloudy/rainy/low viz ceiling, temp skyrocketed to a tropical 10° celsius.
              Alain
              Thanks for visiting
              *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
              *JetPhotos*
              Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Severe Weather Alert from the National Weather Service

...CLARION PA-FOREST PA-JEFFERSON PA-MERCER PA-VENANGO PA- 858 AM EST WED JAN 5 2005
                ... WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM EST THURSDAY...

EXPECT A MIXTURE OF SNOW... SLEET AND FREEZING RAIN... BECOMING MAINLY FREEZING RAIN BY THIS AFTERNOON. FREEZING RAIN WILL CONTINUE TO FALL TONIGHT AND INTO EARLY THURSDAY MORNING AS SURFACE TEMPERATURES WILL REMAIN IN THE UPPER 20S TO LOWER 30S.

SIGNIFICANT ICE ACCUMULATIONS ARE EXPECTED TODAY AND TONIGHT WITH MORE THAN A QUARTER INCH OF ICE POSSIBLE.

THIS TYPE OF ICE ACCUMULATION WILL PROVIDE DANGEROUS DRIVING CONDITIONS AND CAN BRING DOWN POWER LINES AND TREE LIMBS. WALKWAYS WILL ALSO BECOME ICE COVERED AND DANGEROUS. TRAVEL THROUGHOUT THE WARNING AREA IS DISCOURAGED. IF YOU MUST TRAVEL TODAY PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE TEMPERATURE IN YOUR AREA AND THE CONDITIONS OF LOCAL ROADWAYS. TRY TO AVOID UNTREATED ROADWAYS. USE EXTREME CAUTION.

TEMPERATURES WILL BEGIN TO CLIMB OVERNIGHT AND SHOULD GO BACK ABOVE FREEZING EARLY THURSDAY MORNING.

-Pete
                Pete Ganabathi
                Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Re:

Well, more of the same here Pete. We have freezing rain and sleet, got some snow in between there also. Roads look nasty, but the worst of it is in NW OK again, where ice has accumulated upto an inch thick in some cities. Aaaiiiii... Then again, OK is famous for getting smacked by ice storms.

Foxtrot

Comment

Originally posted by Van Hoolio

Today: A 20 percent chance of showers before noon. Partly cloudy, with a high around 63. Breezy, with a south southwest wind between 17 and 22 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.[/i]

I think I'll go ahead and change the oil on the car if it's going to be this nice. Probably the last 60° day for a while. It's supposed to be cold with snow chances next week.

Mike

That was the weather a week ago today. Right now, it's 8°F (-13°C). The spot on the back lawn where I changed the oil on my Camry is now covered with 10 inches of snow!

Mike
                    Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
                    lp.org

Comment

Re:

Well, 72 for a high on Monday, I get up this morning and it's 34 and raining and sleet's falling outside, and in a matter of half an hour, it's snowing. Denver-style, w/ near white-out conditions. Still ongoing as I type this, but the back edge of it is closing in.

Still, the parking lots are pretty much covered w/ white and the main roads are also a bit covered as well.

Foxtrot

Comment

No significant change since last thread.
                        Alain
                        Thanks for visiting
                        *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                        *JetPhotos*
                        Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Welll, the air temperature yesterday morning was -29* (F) and the windchill was -41* (F). Still below zero right now (11:00 am).
                          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

cloudy right now but it stopped snowing at least. -14°C
                            greetings,
                            Philip

Comment

It became cooler, about 4C, we actually had 2CM of snow, and it's raining lightly now and then
                              Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                              - Metzgermeister

Comment

Well here in the ATL, we're getting ready for an ice storm that will start tonight. They're predicting anywhere between 1/4" to 1/2" of ice on my side of town. I guess I won't be going to work tomorrow! We're under a Winter Weather Warning until 4 pm Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X