• NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI
    replied
    You bet!!!

Good times!!!!!

-Pete

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by [email protected]
    Just sit on my couch...watch TV and drink champagne!

-Pete
    hell yeah :P

Leave a comment:

• Irfan
    replied
    The goverment canceled all of the new years eve celibration but i forgot the reason. I'm still thinking that is still 2004.

Leave a comment:

• SWA733Captain
    replied
    Went to a party at my friends house, played Madden all night. Then tried to go out for hot dogs at 8 in the morning, unable to find any place open, we just got donuts and took turns going on rampages on San Andreas, then I went to work at noon. All fueled on a stack of pixy-sticks and 4 or 5 Mountain Dews.

Leave a comment:

• NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI
    replied
    Just sit on my couch...watch TV and drink champagne!

-Pete

Leave a comment:

• babypurin
    replied
    Trying to surf the net and get off this headache from my 3 hour CRJ-200 flight.

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    New Years Eve Plans...

Well, after a lot of eating, chatting and shooting up rockets with my family and friends, I decided to split from them and resort to the 'net, because, to be honest, I'm the only one under 40 in that round, and even on my 8th beer of the night, I couldn't take that much longer.

-Colin

Leave a comment:

• FlyCharlestonSC
    replied
    Well...my top priority is to 'chilax'...after that I might do something with someone...who knows?

Leave a comment:

• Simpleboy
    replied
    Well, i Went to some friends, Had a spa drank a lot, ate a lot, ended up going to sleep 0330-0400.

Leave a comment:

• ACman
    replied
    Originally posted by PIAA310
    sleep
    12 is past your bedtime ?

Nothing planned....probably going to stay home, as i cannot go out because i don't have my Driver License
    Ha! no, im just gonna goto sleep. Its just another day... And a new year. I dont know yet its kinda one of those be-there situations.

Leave a comment:

• DeltaRules
    replied
    I really don't have anything planned. Probably will just hang out, watch the ball drop, go to bed, wake up tomorrow & fly home at 2:50pm (CRJ-700 to an MD-80).

DeltaRules

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    If I even make it to Midnight tonight, I'll be surprised. I've been up since 4 am (had to be at work @ 5 am), and unless I take a few naps, I'll probably be asleep before 10:30 pm. But I do plan on doing a little drinking. One of my coworkers secured me a few bottles of quality brew from Jamaica (Guinness Foreign Export Stout and Dragon Stout), in addition, I have some hard stuff I bought last week for Christmas and didn't open yet. Since I'm off tomorrow, I might get totally trashed and post in the forums.....

Leave a comment:

• PIAA310
    replied
    sleep
    12 is past your bedtime ?

Nothing planned....probably going to stay home, as i cannot go out because i don't have my Driver License

Leave a comment:

• ACman
    replied
    sleep.

Leave a comment:

• uy707
    replied
    None of all these, mine will be performing with my harmonica in suburban trains and rack up as much money as possible.
    Enjoy yours.
    Happy New Year
    Alain

Leave a comment:

Working...
X