Clear All

Originally posted by JonyJay2
    This is the first time I seen this.
    How the smileys work?
    How do I use the smileys?
    No animation smileys?
    A spell checker would be nice.
    How do I put a picture on the bottom of my post"
    About smilies, the "post icons" go at the top of your message if you select one of those.
    The animated smilies are at the very bottom were it says "Posting Rules." Click where it says smilies and there you are.
    Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
    ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

Thanks Jbrewster1012
      The smileys is harder to use
      I rather click on a icon then type the damn thing
      Last edited by JonyJay2; 2005-01-02, 20:19.
      Yanni

Fly Olympic Airlines!

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Chris,

It would be great if you could get the links back to the forums from the thread we are reading to appear at the bottom of the thread as well. As it stands right now they only appear at the top.

Apart from that this new forum is really starting to look good.
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

LOOK you can mike titles of your posts

Its not that bad. do agree the letter thing is confusing.
          -Kevin

Comment

Lookin' good

Makes me use Firefox now anyway, IE would have the left side chopped off. I think thats a problem with my resolution anyway.

Would be nice of photos were resized. Seems they come out full size and then make everything too wide, thus having to scroll left/right to read longer sentences

*runs off to play with the user options*

Comment

No, I lost my avatar. Adam, you better still have it or i'm gonna kick your ass...

Comment

I'm officaly used to it. I dont mind it now!
                Thanks,
                Michael

Comment

Wow was this a shocker when I got here today! I don't much like it, but I know it's for the good of the site and I'll get used to it. Chris always knows what's best for the site.
                  www.acairport.com

Comment

I don't like the minumum 10 letters thing, but other than that it seems pretty good.

Comment

It's growing on me.

I really like how you can see what other users are browsing.

Comment

:P doesn't work anymore. You gotta use "razz" or put the nose while typing it to get the emoticon to work.

: - P or : razz :

EDIT: Or you can use : p but you gotta make sure the "p" is not caps.
                        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by FlyCharlestonSC
                          I don't like the minumum 10 letters thing, but other than that it seems pretty good.
                          So....., thats what fullstops are for.
                          Sam Rudge
                          A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Working...
                          X