Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the wemon part.

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
    Last edited by ACman; 2005-01-06, 20:57.
    -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
      ??

Why is everybody reading so deeply into this? It says SUMMER FUN. The beach fits in precisely because of that. How it is summer in kcmh beats me, but still, the beach fits in perfectly with the idea of "summer fun".

His idea of summer fun is also shooting. The reason he said "No *Liberals* Allowed" is because he doesn't want to get flamed for having guns yada yada...

Atleast that's what I think. Though I'd be really interested in knowing how it's summer in kcmh.

Damn people........... Indian Airlines is the only person that has a clue on the board?

It was just some fun with guns early last summer. You people are sick to think oh well Boeing shirt = a xerox shooting. The "no Liberals" comment was for anyone thinking oh well no one should have guns.
      The comment by Legend_Airlines about not having handguns outside a approved range? HA HA your country is lead by liberals, sucks to be you.... (All in good fun, Canada is pretty cool I've been there many times to different parts of the country)

The 4th photo down, really is on a tripod but no ammo was in the area. Both persons are highly trained in handling, shooting, and use of firearms. I have no problems standing in front of the person when I know there is no ammo anywhere around.

The beach photo was from SXM (Maho Beach) Love them boobies!!!!!

AC Man funny pic but does not apply here......

Comment

Guns and girls.

Can I get a "hell yeah"?

Comment

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllll Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
            Guns and girls.

Can I get a "hell yeah"?
            no you cant
            Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
              WTF, no...

Comment

lol, kcmh is the master of making pointless threads with random photos and a conservitive bush loving twist.
                Last edited by KBOSv2; 2005-01-06, 21:00.

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
                  Exactly.

KBOS, check out kcmh's map. Hell of a lot more red there.

Comment

Exactly.

Speaking of the 'Red vs Blue'. Over the past 2 years we have been inudated with this Red state vs Blue state crap. Now I am wondering how in the hell did the Republicans/Conservatives end up with 'Red'? Seems to me that those Commie luvin Demo/Libs would have been all over the colour 'Red' .

Aldo

Comment

There's about 1000 things I can say about those gun pics. Most of them would prob get me banned.... So I'll reserve comment, but I'm hardly impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by UFOSPACE99
                        Speaking of the 'Red vs Blue'. Over the past 2 years we have been inudated with this Red state vs Blue state crap. Now I am wondering how in the hell did the Republicans/Conservatives end up with 'Red'? Seems to me that those Commie luvin Demo/Libs would have been all over the colour 'Red' .

Aldo
                        Yeah...historically, it was reversed. Why did they change it?
                        Will F.
                        Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
                          Yeah...historically, it was reversed. Why did they change it?
                          Maybe because the parties have reversed. Republicans now-a-days would be considered Democrats a long time ago.
                          Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
                          ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

Exactly.

I know, and I find it sad that that many people would support Bush, the man who lost over 3 million of our jobs and more money than any other president in decades, not to mention the douche barely speaks english, there is a line between having an accient and making up works, bush crossed the line and is now making up words. He acts like a retard, not to mention he acted like a jackass in the debate with his expressions on his face and his comments. Who wants a redneck for president? Not me....

Bush ONLY cares about rich white people!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KBOSv2

Bush ONLY cares about rich white people!!!
                              Guess what I am.

Comment

Who wants a redneck for president?

Last time I checked 51% of America...
                                Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Working...
                                X