Summer fun no Liberals allowed!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KBOSv2
    ..not to mention the douche barely speaks english, there is a line between having an accient and making up works, ...
    Bush ONLY cares about rich white people!!!
    LOL.....cute (seems the "making up words" part is catching eh?), and nice stereotyping.

-Jeff
    Last edited by JeffinDEN; 2005-01-06, 23:16.

Comment

Originally posted by KBOSv2
      I know, and I find it sad that that many people would support Bush, the man who lost over 3 million of our jobs and more money than any other president in decades, not to mention the douche barely speaks english, there is a line between having an accient and making up works, bush crossed the line and is now making up words. He acts like a retard, not to mention he acted like a jackass in the debate with his expressions on his face and his comments. Who wants a redneck for president? Not me....

Bush ONLY cares about rich white people!!!

I am half Jewish/Hispanic living in the Bay Area barely making my rent each month and I voted for Bush, what does that make me?

Aldo

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
        LOL.....cute (seems the "making up words" part is catching eh?), and nice stereotyping.

-Jeff
        Jeff!!! Good to see you back!
        Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Comment

Jeff's Back!!! Oh Yeah, Welcome back Jeff!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
              It was just some fun with guns early last summer. You people are sick to think oh well Boeing shirt = a xerox shooting. The "no Liberals" comment was for anyone thinking oh well no one should have guns.
              I'm not the one dressed up like GI Jane with an assualt riffle and pistol, and calling it fun.

The only assault riffles, should belong to the military and never be used outside it.

You make me sick, with this gun shit.
              Last edited by Guest; 2005-01-07, 04:20.

Comment

Greg.. once you leave the warmth of your familys house and step into the real world.. you wont be a rich white person ... you'll be a poor white person LOL

Comment

This thread turned sour real fast...
                  Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

Comment

This is what america has become....can't show a goddamn picture of a gun without being called out on it.
                    Last time I checked John Kerry was a very rich white man....did he vote for Bush????
                    Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by mikecweb
                      This is what america has become....can't show a goddamn picture of a gun without being called out on it.
                      Last time I checked John Kerry was a very rich white man....did he vote for Bush????
                      Well said.

And whoever turned this into a presidential argument that's just immature.
                      Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

Comment

Working...
                      X