X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOTAR520AC
    replied
    Originally posted by mikecweb
    This is what america has become....can't show a goddamn picture of a gun without being called out on it.
    Last time I checked John Kerry was a very rich white man....did he vote for Bush????
    Well said.

And whoever turned this into a presidential argument that's just immature.

Leave a comment:

• mikecweb
    replied
    This is what america has become....can't show a goddamn picture of a gun without being called out on it.
    Last time I checked John Kerry was a very rich white man....did he vote for Bush????

Leave a comment:

• NOTAR520AC
    replied
    This thread turned sour real fast...

Leave a comment:

• DeltaASA16
    Guest replied
    Greg.. once you leave the warmth of your familys house and step into the real world.. you wont be a rich white person ... you'll be a poor white person LOL

Leave a comment:

• Torin Wilson
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by kcmh
    It was just some fun with guns early last summer. You people are sick to think oh well Boeing shirt = a xerox shooting. The "no Liberals" comment was for anyone thinking oh well no one should have guns.
    I'm not the one dressed up like GI Jane with an assualt riffle and pistol, and calling it fun.

The only assault riffles, should belong to the military and never be used outside it.

You make me sick, with this gun shit.
    Last edited by Guest; 2005-01-07, 04:20.

Leave a comment:

• tommyalf
    replied
    Jeff's Back!!! Oh Yeah, Welcome back Jeff!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied

Leave a comment:

• herpa2003
    replied
    Originally posted by JeffinDEN
    LOL.....cute (seems the "making up words" part is catching eh?), and nice stereotyping.

-Jeff
    Jeff!!! Good to see you back!

Leave a comment:

• UFOSPACE99
    replied
    Originally posted by KBOSv2
    I know, and I find it sad that that many people would support Bush, the man who lost over 3 million of our jobs and more money than any other president in decades, not to mention the douche barely speaks english, there is a line between having an accient and making up works, bush crossed the line and is now making up words. He acts like a retard, not to mention he acted like a jackass in the debate with his expressions on his face and his comments. Who wants a redneck for president? Not me....

Bush ONLY cares about rich white people!!!

I am half Jewish/Hispanic living in the Bay Area barely making my rent each month and I voted for Bush, what does that make me?

Aldo

Leave a comment:

• JeffinDEN
    replied
    ..not to mention the douche barely speaks english, there is a line between having an accient and making up works, ...
    LOL.....cute (seems the "making up words" part is catching eh?), and nice stereotyping.

-Jeff
    Last edited by JeffinDEN; 2005-01-06, 23:16.

Leave a comment:

• herpa2003
    replied
    Who wants a redneck for president?

Last time I checked 51% of America...

Leave a comment:

• Greg
    replied

Guess what I am.

Leave a comment:

• KBOSv2
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg
    Exactly.

KBOS, check out kcmh's map. Hell of a lot more red there.
    I know, and I find it sad that that many people would support Bush, the man who lost over 3 million of our jobs and more money than any other president in decades, not to mention the douche barely speaks english, there is a line between having an accient and making up works, bush crossed the line and is now making up words. He acts like a retard, not to mention he acted like a jackass in the debate with his expressions on his face and his comments. Who wants a redneck for president? Not me....

Leave a comment:

• Jbrewster1012
    replied
    Originally posted by Crazy764
    Yeah...historically, it was reversed. Why did they change it?
    Maybe because the parties have reversed. Republicans now-a-days would be considered Democrats a long time ago.

Leave a comment:

• Crazy764
    replied
    Originally posted by UFOSPACE99
    Speaking of the 'Red vs Blue'. Over the past 2 years we have been inudated with this Red state vs Blue state crap. Now I am wondering how in the hell did the Republicans/Conservatives end up with 'Red'? Seems to me that those Commie luvin Demo/Libs would have been all over the colour 'Red' .

Aldo
    Yeah...historically, it was reversed. Why did they change it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X