• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer fun no Liberals allowed!!!!

Other things to do besides plane watching

Last edited by kcmh; 2005-01-06, 02:37.

...right
    Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
    ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

Got something to say? Just come out and say it!

Aldo

Comment

...oooookay...
        ***My Blog***

Comment

Random threads with pictures and limited explanation = confused replies.
          Just like the AC one.
          Will F.
          Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

People shooting and then a random beach photo.....

Comment

WTF, first off, your pictures are random, second off your comment on liberal people was random... Could you explain please?
              Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Are you suggesting that people on beaches should be shot at with high-power automatic weapons?

Good thing that's in the US, up here in Canada, even thinking about having a handgun outside of an approved range is a crime.

I hope that the fourth picture was taken with a tripod, otherwise neither the photographer nor the shooter are very bright. All it takes is one slip and fall, one improperly cleared gun, and it's more ammunition for the anti's.
                Last edited by Legend_Airlines; 2005-01-06, 03:56.

Comment

1st and 3rd photo, the dude is wearing a Boeing tee-shirt.

We aren't looking at a 'xerox' in the making for Boeing are we?

Comment

Dern conservative!!!!!!!!

Comment

The way I read it is that he is a pro gun-ban nut implying that all of us gun owners are like these morons in the photos. Then again I could be wrong. How the beach photo fitd in eludes me.

Aldo

Comment

??

Why is everybody reading so deeply into this? It says SUMMER FUN. The beach fits in precisely because of that. How it is summer in kcmh beats me, but still, the beach fits in perfectly with the idea of "summer fun".

His idea of summer fun is also shooting. The reason he said "No *Liberals* Allowed" is because he doesn't want to get flamed for having guns yada yada...

Atleast that's what I think. Though I'd be really interested in knowing how it's summer in kcmh.
                        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by UFOSPACE99
                          The way I read it is that he is a pro gun-ban nut implying that all of us gun owners are like these morons in the photos. Then again I could be wrong. How the beach photo fitd in eludes me.

Aldo

I read it the other way around, he is a pro-gun nut and he doesn't want anyone calling him a moron. anyway, can we have more beach pics please

Comment

I own a gun and im slightly on the liberal side, am I allowed?

The fact is, kerry and bush are both jackasses, and I have liberal friends and conservitive friends, but if theres one thing that I can't be around is super bush supporters and extream liberals that judge people based on their political opinions.
                            Last edited by KBOSv2; 2005-01-06, 12:47.
                            Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X