A situation at school right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A situation at school right now

We are siting here in the school right now, because the middle school has some kind of situation right now. THey moved all the kids from there into the high school. We have to reamain in our classes for until they tell us when to leave. THis sucks. We get out at 2:35 and they said its atleast going to take an other hour or so...
    ***My Blog***

Whats going on? bomb threat? Because I had a bomb threat at my school a while back. Guns??
    -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
      Whats going on? bomb threat? Because I had a bomb threat at my school a while back. Guns??
      We usually have a bomb threat once a year and they usually take us to the town park.
      - The baby will be back -

Comment

Well for some reason, we stood within 25 feet of the scholl afther the bomb threat incident.

Cops come in ever 6 months and do a drug check at lunch. No students are allowed inside.
        -Kevin

Comment

Yup, it was a bomb threat...(posting this from home)...the dissmissed us at around 3:15
          ***My Blog***

Comment

Snow day for my town
            Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

12 novemeber 2004 we had to evecuate the school because they found a "bomb" at the toilets after al they found out it was just a joke the bomb was made of a few red candles fake wires and a clock
              but the guy who did it has big problems now... he must pay everything from police to bomb dismantle squad...

for dutch people that are intrested:

http://www.gooieneemlander.nl/Index/0,4520,,00.html?sHoofdUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gooieneemlander.nl%2FPagina%2F0%2C7098%2C13-1-6483--2281671-1488--%2C00.html
              No Life is possible without aircraft

Comment

We never had such thing at my school, only fires sometimes, which makes me have another week of X-mas holidays,

@ Delta12:
                hee leuk, nog een Nederlander!
                Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                - Metzgermeister

Comment

Heard on the news tonight that a school down in Syracuse has had 17 bomb threats so far this year...
                  Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

This year as in, just 2005??
                    [ MattC ]

www.skylinerworld.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SKYLINERWORLD!
                      This year as in, just 2005??
                      Sorry, I should have clarified. This year as in this school year (September-January).
                      Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by KBOSv2
                        Snow day for my town

Same here.

Snow days kick ass!!!

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                          Heard on the news tonight that a school down in Syracuse has had 17 bomb threats so far this year...

What do you expect? It is Syracuse

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                            Some schools in Atlantic City have a bomb threat almost every other day! It's really pretty sad.
                            www.acairport.com

Comment

Originally posted by KBOSv2
                              Snow day for my town
                              Whats a snowday?
                              You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Working...
                              X