Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOX News invades the "Great White North"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    We have a bit of space between BC and Ontario to whom which this might appeal to - believe it or not, there are Conservatives in Canada!
    (by US standards, they would probably be considered 'left wing')

    Still, I would turn it on for the purposes of entertainment. I can't tell you how many times I've had a laugh at CNN's expense.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Legend_Airlines
      We have a bit of space between BC and Ontario to whom which this might appeal to - believe it or not, there are Conservatives in Canada!
      (by US standards, they would probably be considered 'left wing')

      Still, I would turn it on for the purposes of entertainment. I can't tell you how many times I've had a laugh at CNN's expense.
      Those prairie people...they'll see the light one day. (JK!)
      Will F.
      Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

      Comment


      • #18
        Lets hope Canadians are sensible enough to do what I do with Fox- avoid it like the plague.

        Comment


        • #19
          Jesus F*ck, it's like its bad to be a conservative now a days! During the laster general election, the Liberals resorted to slandering the Conservatives...but non of it was true...F*ck Paul Martin and the horse he rode in on.
          My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

          Comment


          • #20
            As it was said, if you don't like it then don't watch it.

            I just hope the fox news channel is better than the web site. It's funny how one story gets posted about something, then a few days later a completely different version with skewed facts shows up.

            The most recent I can remember being a story about euthanasia. One story sounds like a rational report on the subject, while the other is making wild accusations of nazis in lab coats. wtf?!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Cameron
              F*ck Paul Martin and the horse he rode in on.

              Yeah Paul Martin isnt my biggest/favorite Liberal leader. I would like to ask where all that $$ went.
              -Kevin

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by UFOSPACE99
                Much to the chagrin of the open minded CBC, Globe & Mail, Star and others

                http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/natio...rtc041118.html

                Aldo
                I'll have to respectfully disagree with the above statement. The CBC/Globe/Star are no more open-minded than FOX News is. ie., they're both heavily biased, the former to the "left" and the latter to the "right".

                I fully support FOX news being available here in Canada ... not because I agree with them or anything, but because at least now right-leaners have a newscast they can watch that will be biased in favour of their personal views (mostly). Right or wrong, at least it's now fair.
                ________
                HERBAL STORE

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Crazy764
                  Those prairie people...they'll see the light one day. (JK!)
                  They see the light, too - it is Canada's "bible belt"....

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by AC888YOW
                    I'll have to respectfully disagree with the above statement. The CBC/Globe/Star are no more open-minded than FOX News is. ie., they're both heavily biased, the former to the "left" and the latter to the "right".

                    I fully support FOX news being available here in Canada ... not because I agree with them or anything, but because at least now right-leaners have a newscast they can watch that will be biased in favour of their personal views (mostly). Right or wrong, at least it's now fair.
                    Knowing Aldo's satirical character, I think he meant "open minded CBC" in a sarcastic way.
                    Will F.
                    Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Crazy764
                      Knowing Aldo's satirical character, I think he meant "open minded CBC" in a sarcastic way.
                      Ahhhh ... gotcha
                      ________
                      SILVER SURFER VAPORIZER BAG

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X