• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOX News invades the "Great White North"

Much to the chagrin of the open minded CBC, Globe & Mail, Star and others

Aldo
    Last edited by UFOSPACE99; 2005-01-07, 03:55. Reason: spelling error

Canadians already have access to the main Fox network, but not the right-leaning, 24-hour news channel, with its trademarked slogan of "fair and balanced."
    Will F.
    Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Maybe finally some Canucks will see things the way they really are, without the liberal slant.
      Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

I guess they want to make Canada part of Jesusland.......

Comment

I guess the Canadians are happy about anything that cheers them up during the winter.

Comment

Fox in its round-the-clock audiance hunter version will be so dissappointed they will demand CRTC a refund for all their past applications and costs of distribution :lol
            Alain
            Thanks for visiting
            *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
            *JetPhotos*
            Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Thats just what Canada needs, more conservatives

Maby, just maby we will accually get American satelite.
              -Kevin

Comment

Fox has hot anchors...
                Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Now, you libs and lefties always cry...tolerance, so why not at least give FNC a try and keep an open mind?

Aldo

Originally posted by ACman

Comment

I don't think a news station is gonna get anyone to change their views dramatically.....
                    Last edited by Airbus_A320; 2005-01-07, 23:55.

Comment

Originally posted by UFOSPACE99
                      Now, you libs and lefties always cry...tolerance, so why not at least give FNC a try and keep an open mind?

Aldo
                      Well, when they don't even try to mask their views, why would somebody who doesn't share those views watch it?
                      Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
                      ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
                        I don't think a news station is gonna get anyone to change their views dramatically.....
                        Looks like who ever editied this clip attended Michael Moore's school of Editing.

But I digress, Ann Colter, despite her great looks is not held in great esteem by many level headed conservatives (look at her as the Michael Moore for the extreme right). Also did you really watch that clip closely? Seems that Alan Combs and Ellis Hanaican were really going to bat for Canada on this and both are FOX contributors and staff.

Aldo
                        Last edited by UFOSPACE99; 2005-01-08, 01:42.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                          Maybe finally some Canucks will see things the way they really are, without the liberal slant.
                          Fox has a conservitive slant, and any news with a slant is not the way things REALLY are, that goes for news with a liberal slant aswell.
                          Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Originally posted by UFOSPACE99

Aldo
                            Umm, Libs or 'grits' are in the center. Your thinking of the NDP. And I am NOT NDP. Torries have screwed my country up. Beginning with the Avro Arrow. Torries are a pile of 'keep it the sam'ers' who dont like change, and think there some high and mighty power and remove the rights of normal citizens.
                            -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman

If you don't like it, don't watch it.

However, let others have the freedom to watch what they want.

Comment

Working...
                              X