No announcement yet.

How nerdy are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am nerdier than 7% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Originally posted by KBOSv2
      Zero for me

Gee, the whole forum thought that you were a real life Steve Urkel!!!!

Comment

I am nerdier than 5% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Sean.

Comment

Just to ask, do you like to be called nerds? People call me nerd makes me kinda weird (and I don't think I'm a nerd)

Comment

27 .. Bah! I like gadgets!

Comment

Originally posted by MH332
              Just to ask, do you like to be called nerds? People call me nerd makes me kinda weird (and I don't think I'm a nerd)
              this is just a test, don't take it too seriously, and, personally, i have no problems with being called a nerd....i just dont react, and if theyre not shutting the f*ck up, i'll wack them
              Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
              - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by MH332
                At age 34 I am way past the point of giving a crap about what people think of me or call me. I am who I am, and those who know me know what I am all about...
                Be the best person you can be for YOU, don't worry about being who others want you to be.
                George R. Widener
                Oshkosh, WI USA
                Aircraft Photos Here
                Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

Originally posted by pullin4u
                  At age 34 I am way past the point of giving a crap about what people think of me or call me. I am who I am, and those who know me know what I am all about...
                  Be the best person you can be for YOU, don't worry about being who others want you to be.
                  Well said George deep respect for you
                  Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                  - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by MaDbOy
                    Well said George deep respect for you
                    Thanks...I just think that people nowdays, particularly those teenage and preteen spend too much time trying to be someone else...rather than who they really are. The media holds up certain people as "idols", and seem to encourage people to be like them.
                    Look at half of these so-called gangster rap "stars"...if the drugs don't get them the violence does. Or, they wind up blowing all their money and wind up penniless...
                    Then look at someone like Donald Trump who was probably called a nerd when he was younger. Where would you rahter be? Zipping around in your own B727 and hosting "The Apprentice", or getting shot by someone breaking into your studio? Dying in an alley somewhere after a drug deal gone bad?
                    Things to think about...
                    Sorry to diverge on this topic...the point of the original post was the nerd test. I was happy to be called a nerd when I was in high school- cuz I knew I was going somewhere in life.
                    George R. Widener
                    Oshkosh, WI USA
                    Aircraft Photos Here
                    Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

Dont be sorry, I feel the same way, kids are always trying to be something there not. Im in high school, every turn i take I see ganstas and goths. A few years from now if they dont act like that, thell laugh at themselves asking "why did I do that!?"
                      -Kevin

Comment

WOW! I got a "Definitely not nerdy, you are probably cool. " (1)
                        And I was being truthfull!
                        Thanks,
                        Michael

Comment

How nerdy are you?

[QUOTE=pullin4u]Then look at someone like Donald Trump who was probably called a nerd when he was younger. /QUOTE]
                          Or better yet, look at Bill Gates. In his young days, he was probably called a nerd every single day, and now he has been the world's richest man for the last, well 50 years .

-Colin

Comment

I got a 3

Comment

I got a 26...
                              - The baby will be back -

Comment

Die Nerds!!!!!

I am nerdier than 4% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Comment

Working...
                                X