Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Woman Glues Her Eyes Shut

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • uy707
    replied

    On the other hand, she was lucky in being wed to someone attached to details !
    Alain

    Leave a comment:


  • MemphisBelle
    replied
    Stupid Dumb Ass!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • egll
    replied
    I've often found that glueing my eyes closed is the best way to screen pictures-there is no thinking or judgement involved, you just make a random choice.




    Matt

    Leave a comment:


  • gocaps16
    replied
    Normally when your dead, they use glue to shut your eyes closed for the funeral...I bet she felt that way, eh

    Kevin

    Leave a comment:


  • Airbus_A320
    replied
    ouch

    Leave a comment:


  • chrisburns
    replied
    Normally you cant shut her up
    LMFAO

    Leave a comment:


  • yyz-yvr
    replied
    thats funny

    Leave a comment:


  • G-DALE
    replied
    LMAO

    In a way that's very funny....

    Dale

    Leave a comment:


  • FlyingPhotog
    started a topic Old Woman Glues Her Eyes Shut

    Old Woman Glues Her Eyes Shut

    I glued my eyelids shut!
    LOU ROBSON
    09jan05
    SUNSHINE Coast great-grandmother Terry Horder got the fright of her life when she accidentally stuck her eyes shut with super-strength glue.

    The 78-year-old Wurtulla resident was defrosting the fridge when her eyes started watering and she reached for a bottle of allergy eye drops.

    But instead of grabbing the medicated drops she got Loctite 401 instant glue. The powerful adhesive was being kept in the fridge to avoid heat damage.

    "That second my eyes were glued shut and I realised the glue was next to the drops in the fridge," Mrs Horder said.

    Her husband of 57 years, Joe Horder, said his normally outspoken wife was suddenly very quiet. "Normally you can't shut her up but she went very silent and I just heard this little voice say 'Dad, I think I've glued my eyes shut'," Mr Horder said.

    Mr Horder called Triple-0 and paramedics soon arrived to take her to Caloundra Hospital's emergency ward.

    Nurses then used vegetable oil to try to remove the glue, which had fused Mrs Horder's eyelashes together and seeped under the lids.

    "There was a pool of glue against the eyeball itself but lucky it couldn't dry because of the water on the eye," Mrs Horder said.

    "They soaked my eyes for around five minutes and then tried to prise the lashes apart, which wasn't pleasant. But about 10 minutes later I was good as new."

Working...
X