Dinner/Supper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinner/Supper

Ok, what do you normaly eat for supper, and what would you perfer to eat for supper?

Me, I eat a nice meal SOMETIMES, rarely make big meals on weekdays, everyones out, so usually I make myself something

I would perfer to have Orentail foods, spicy foods, basicly food from other contries.
    -Kevin

Usually I eat food for dinner, found early in life that rocks and dirt didn't go down so well.
    George R. Widener
    Oshkosh, WI USA
    Aircraft Photos Here
    Railroad Pictures Here

Comment

LOL, every time I hear the word supper I laugh my ass off, it sounds so funny when somebody with a boston accient says it!
      Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

I eat Chinese most of the time...
        Will F.
        Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

I usually eat food.....

Comment

I eat a variety of things food wise. Yesterday was leftovers, tonight was spaghetti.

Comment

I like all kinds of stuff, though I like alot of different vegitables.

Steamed ones with chicken or sliced beef. Tonight I had steamed asparagus, cauliflower and a boneless chicken breast marinated in a dill/mustard sauce.

I like to make as much of my own food as possible. It's usually quick to chop stuff up and throw it in a pan/pot/grill. Gotta love the George Forman grill!

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                I like all kinds of stuff, though I like alot of different vegitables.

Steamed ones with chicken or sliced beef. Tonight I had steamed asparagus, cauliflower and a boneless chicken breast marinated in a dill/mustard sauce.

I like to make as much of my own food as possible. It's usually quick to chop stuff up and throw it in a pan/pot/grill. Gotta love the George Forman grill!
                Hell yeah, George Forman grill kicks ass!
                Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

I love Chinese food. Chinatown in New York is the next best thing to actually eating in Shanghai.

But...tonight I just had a peice of turkey for dinner.
                  DELTA- Don't Expect Luggage To Arrive

Comment

I've gotten into a nice discussion with my grandparents on the Dinner/Supper nomenclature. They call the midday meal dinner, and the evening meal supper, whereas I call the midday meal lunch and the evening meal dinner. My grandfather has said to me, "It was the Last Supper, not the Last Dinner!"

Comment

Originally posted by KBOSv2
                      Hell yeah, George Forman grill kicks ass!
                      I love the thing! I'll put almost anything on it

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
                        I love the thing! I'll put almost anything on it
                        I only like grilling hot dogs or chicken on my Foraman grill. As far as beef, burgers are okay but I'd never do a steak on there. Tried it once and it just didn't taste right without the smokey real-grilled flavor.
                        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

My lunch is usually quick and light
                          - a ham/cheese sandwich or a pasta salad or a chorizo panini + 4 clementines and soft drink
                          Dinner is much more elaborate
                          - either a steack grilled rare or chicken breast with vegetables
                          - cheese
                          - fruit, priority set on a Red Chief or a Royal Gala apple.
                          Cold red table wine
                          I deem as essential to include 6 to 10 pieces of vegetable and fruit in my diet.
                          Alain
                          Thanks for visiting
                          *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                          *JetPhotos*
                          Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
                            I only like grilling hot dogs or chicken on my Foraman grill. As far as beef, burgers are okay but I'd never do a steak on there. Tried it once and it just didn't taste right without the smokey real-grilled flavor.
                            True enough, you can never beat the smokey taste of flame broiled meat. Even some veggies off a BBQ are good.

Comment

Usually have Indian food (homemade South Indian style) which is very good because my mom is a very good chef and she can work wonders with Indian dishes. But if we get bored of Indian food, we go out to eat (usually Italian or this spiffy salad bar place called Sweet Tomatoes thats near our place)

Comment

Working...
                              X