No announcement yet.

What flavor are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got bread, and "if I wasn't bread", I would have been tea.

I'm so exciting! heh

Comment

What Flavour Are You? I am Chocolate Flavoured.I am Chocolate Flavoured.

I am sweet and a little bit naughty. I am one of the few clinically proven aphrodisiacs. Sometimes I can seem a little hard, but show warmth and I soon melt. What Flavour Are You?

Comment

What Flavour Are You? I taste like Beef.I taste like Beef.

I taste like beef. I'm probably made of beef. You are what you eat, they say, and if the title didn't mean something else, I would be a beefeater. I think red meat is good for you. Puts hair on your chest.
        You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

What Flavour Are You? I taste like Smoke.I taste like Smoke.

I'm an unusual taste; I can be strong and potent, or I can be a mere hint, almost not there. I can blow away on the wind, or I can stick to your clothes that you left out when your neighbour was having a bonfire. I'm mean that way. What Flavour Are You?

...that's a new one.
          www.acairport.com

Comment

What Flavour Are You? I taste like Smoke.I taste like Smoke.

I'm an unusual taste; I can be strong and potent, or I can be a mere hint, almost not there. I can blow away on the wind, or I can stick to your clothes that you left out when your neighbour was having a bonfire. I'm mean that way. What Flavour Are You?

...that's a new one
            www.acairport.com

Comment

What Flavour Are You? I tashte like Alcohol.I tashte like Alcohol.

Heh. Heh. I taste like beer. I like beer. Buy me a beer. I'm not drunk, I can drink plenty without... What was I saying? Beer. What Flavour Are You?
              Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

I came out as peanut butter too.

Comment

What Flavour Are You? I am sweet, like Sugar.I am sweet, like Sugar.

I am all sweetness and light; fluffy bunnies and dancing fairies; happiness and joy. Too much of me will make you sick. What Flavour Are You?

Tango
                  Australia bound!
                  Sep 3 ICN-KIX JL964 767
                  Sep 3~4 KIX-BNE JL777 747

Comment

What Flavour Are You? I taste like Bread.I taste like Bread.

I am a staple in almost everyone's diet. Friends like me are a complement to any other friends I get on with almost everyone, remaining mostly in the background, but providing substance when it would otherwise be lacking. What Flavour Are You?
                    Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

• Working...
                      X