• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable Driving Skills

I have never seen anything like this...

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mustangspin.wmv

Wonder what the cops were thinking?!?
    Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

That is unbelievable.
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I've never seen anything like that out of a police chase, although the driver was able to do a good job of picking the car up & being able to keep going.
      In the words of Darrell Waltrip, "That's a great piece of driving."

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
        I have never seen anything like this...

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mustangspin.wmv

Wonder what the cops were thinking?!?

Its called the PIT method. Its pretty comman for police/sheriff/Highway Patrol to use it. Its seen more out west than here in the midwest and east. I've been trained on it and see it done a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
          Its called the PIT method. Its pretty comman for police/sheriff/Highway Patrol to use it. Its seen more out west than here in the midwest and east. I've been trained on it and see it done a few times.
          I know what the PIT is; what I was wondering about was what the cops were thinking when he got out of it three times.

Are you a cop?
          Last edited by herpa2003; 2005-01-15, 12:35.
          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Not bad camera work and piloting either!
            Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

The post was for people who did not know the terms. Used to be until I did not like it anymore. But I work around officers again.

I bet they were thinking naaaaaaaaaaaaa he did not just do that........

Comment

When he gets out of jail this guy can teach defensive driving.

I can't imagine the provincial police trying that on the 401 through YYZ.

Comment

i've seen that one some while ago, keeps funny after you've seen it 10 times or so
                  Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                  - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                    When he gets out of jail this guy can teach defensive driving.

I can't imagine the provincial police trying that on the 401 through YYZ.
                    They'd get stuck in traffic.
                    The driver would be more wise to change onto the 407.
                    Will F.
                    Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

oh man!!

(ten characters)
                      Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

That is very impressive driving skills... but I dunno if its hard

At a school Anti-DUI demo, they brought these Audis and did that on the parking lot with students inside them. THe car I went in did that spin, and man! IT jerked me around quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
                          They'd get stuck in traffic.
                          The driver would be more wise to change onto the 407.
                          Same here !!!! Drug dealers hire cool blooded guys who can drive fast and close each others stolen Audis A8s on long distances between Spain and Paris along the highways on night time...According to a report, 3 cars are involved, a pathfinder, a mule and the back rider

Alain
                          Thanks for visiting
                          *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                          *JetPhotos*
                          Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

wow.

btw, fkji98, i think that 10 letter min is gone

Comment

I could do that... Actually, probably not, but it would be fun to give it a try.
                              It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

Working...
                              X