X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• schuyler
    replied
    Originally posted by KBOSv2
    That surprizes me, Franz Ferdinand is on the radio all the time in boston. Don't you people in nantucket get the same radio stations as boston?

not realy... we get the pbs station and thats it. most poeple listen to 96.3 ROSE which is horrific... btw, i was talking about the archduke(whos asasination esentaly started ww1)...they have heard of the band... mostly

Leave a comment:

• indian airlines
    replied
    Classic Rock Rules! Enough of the (c)Rap!

Leave a comment:

• KBOS
    replied
    Originally posted by SKYLINERWORLD!
    I tend to quickly look away when a picture like that pops up, and go and look at an album cover of hers....so cute!
    You really need to find a real woman....

Leave a comment:

• DeltaRules
    replied
    Wow...good point; I haven't even heard some of the songs on the Top 50 list ("Charlene", Anthony Hamilton?). To add to that, I only like a few of them/think a few of them are OK, like:
    4) Drop It Like It's Hot
    7) Over and Over (getting overplayed...getting annoying)
    11) Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    15) Get Back (it's alright)
    28 ) Dare You To Move
    47) Lady (Lenny Kravitz)

I'm surprised the Black Eyed Peas don't have any of their crap on that list. They're annoying as hell, IMO. Just my 2 cents, anyway.

DeltaRules

Leave a comment:

• SKYLINERWORLD!
    replied
    remind me to stay away from your world

J/K

BTW, Brittney Spears is kinda ugly if you see pictures of what she really looks like! eww...
    I tend to quickly look away when a picture like that pops up, and go and look at an album cover of hers....so cute!

Leave a comment:

• KBOSv2
    replied
    In my world she does
    remind me to stay away from your world

J/K

BTW, Brittney Spears is kinda ugly if you see pictures of what she really looks like! eww...

Leave a comment:

• ASpilot2be
    replied
    Originally posted by schuyler
    the sad thing is, that most of the kids at my school think that thats just a random name, have no idea who the hell he is.... oh my god our schools suck(sorry, just had to do that mini rant)...

anywhay, the only good stuff i see out there is small bands, that never make it into the top 200...

btw, my sister wants to know, how many here have heard of the stiff litle fingers?
    Never heard of them, but I have stiff fingers from the cold

Leave a comment:

• SKYLINERWORLD!
    replied
    Britney Spears doesn't count as music...
    In my world she does

Leave a comment:

• KBOSv2
    replied
    Originally Posted by Alaska Air Rules
    ...Franz Ferdinand...
    the sad thing is, that most of the kids at my school think that thats just a random name, have no idea who the hell he is.... oh my god our schools suck(sorry, just had to do that mini rant)...
    That surprizes me, Franz Ferdinand is on the radio all the time in boston. Don't you people in nantucket get the same radio stations as boston?

Leave a comment:

• KBOSv2
    replied
    I like anything from Greenday to Britney Spears, I'm an "all music" boy!
    Britney Spears doesn't count as music...

Leave a comment:

• schuyler
    replied
    Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
    ...Franz Ferdinand...

anywhay, the only good stuff i see out there is small bands, that never make it into the top 200...

btw, my sister wants to know, how many here have heard of the stiff litle fingers?

Leave a comment:

• SKYLINERWORLD!
    replied
    I like anything from Greenday to Britney Spears, I'm an "all music" boy!

Leave a comment:

• KBOS
    replied
    I don't know about everybody, but here are a few great old rappers that wrote their own songs:

Wu Tang Clan (rap group)

Public Enemy (rap group)

Dr. Dre

Tupac

NWA (rap group)

VH1. Gefällt 6.362.537 Mal · 52.301 Personen sprechen darüber. Y'ALL READY FOR THIS? http://vh1.com www.Twitter.com/VH1 www.Instagram.com/VH1 https://www.tiktok.co

geto boys (rap group)

NAS

Leave a comment:

• Greg
    replied
    There are some good "new" artists out there, like Franz Ferdinand, Green Day, Velvet Revolver,etc.
    Green Day isn't really new. 'Dookie' came out in 1994.

EDIT: Jbrewster is too quick

Leave a comment:

• Jbrewster1012
    replied
    There are some good "new" artists out there, like Franz Ferdinand, Green Day, Velvet Revolver,etc.
    Except Green Day isn't new. They've been around for 10 years. I just don't think any recent hit of their has been as big as Boulevard of Broken Dreams.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X