• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by FrontierFlyer
    "Greg"-
    wow thats a reall intellegent and mature thing to say for a guy that has never met me.

Way to go pal!
    Thanks, I enjoy being intelligent and mature. :P

Leave a comment:

• MD11Forever
    replied
    I probably should add music to the list of things I never discuss in online forums or with friends.
    Other members of the list include: politics and religion.
    LOL

C'mon guys lighten up.

Leave a comment:

• FrontierFlyer
    replied
    "Greg"-
    wow thats a reall intellegent and mature thing to say for a guy that has never met me.

Way to go pal!

Leave a comment:

• Greg
    replied
    Switchfoot is GAY. imo
    imo, you suck at everything you have ever done in your life.

Leave a comment:

• nwaA330
    replied
    Originally posted by c72
    Hardly anymore true songwriters or real musicians left these days...........very sad!!!
    What about Phish, or String Cheese Incident? True musicians. They're the best. Too bad Phish called it quits.

Leave a comment:

• FrontierFlyer
    replied
    Originally posted by schuyler
    i was hoping the kewl with a k would give it away, but that was ment to be driping with sacrasm :P(hence the )

Sorry, somedays I am totally oblivious to everything. lol

Leave a comment:

• dave_333
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg
    Only 2 good songs on there.

"Boulevard of Broken Dreams", Green Day

and

"Dare you to Move", Switchfoot
    Those are the exact two songs that I saw when I looked at that list. The rest are, with all due repects, garbage.

Leave a comment:

• schuyler
    replied
    I honestly cannot tell if you are being sarcastic ( i hope you are) or you are telling the truth. 50 cent and Lil Jon CANNOT rap. If you want to find a good rapper try Kanye West. If thats what you are into, and Usher like used to be great, but he seems like he is caught up in fame and stuff, he has like the "oh im so cool, everyone loves me" attiude.

Who wants to listen to some wierd looking guy saying "Yeah", and "OKAAAY" through a song thats supposed to be rap. Lil Jon CAN NOT rap.

i was hoping the kewl with a k would give it away, but that was ment to be driping with sacrasm :P(hence the )

Leave a comment:

• FrontierFlyer
    replied
    Originally posted by schuyler
    NO, 50 CENT, LIL JON AND USHER ARE LIKE, SO KEWL!!!!

I honestly cannot tell if you are being sarcastic ( i hope you are) or you are telling the truth. 50 cent and Lil Jon CANNOT rap. If you want to find a good rapper try Kanye West. If thats what you are into, and Usher like used to be great, but he seems like he is caught up in fame and stuff, he has like the "oh im so cool, everyone loves me" attiude.

Who wants to listen to some wierd looking guy saying "Yeah", and "OKAAAY" through a song thats supposed to be rap. Lil Jon CAN NOT rap.

Leave a comment:

• MD11Forever
    replied
    In my opinion, good music died about the time Nirvana broke out of the Seattle scene and popularized "grunge", which in turn buried the metal bands.....but I won't go there.
    Just my $.02 worth.
    Time to crank up a Def Leppard or Ratt tune...

Leave a comment:

• schuyler
    replied
    Switchfoot is GAY. imo

Drop it like its hot, is possibly the best song on there, and I know alot of ppl dont agree with me.

Franz ferdiand and Modest Mouse are awesome. 50cent is horrible, along with Lil Jon. Cant stand Usher either, hes like Hey look at me im gunna take my shirt off now. "Lovers and Friends" is the WORST song on there, like theres no comparison, I hate that song, and anyone that likes it has just made my enemies list.
    NO, 50 CENT, LIL JON AND USHER ARE LIKE, SO KEWL!!!!

Leave a comment:

• FrontierFlyer
    replied
    Switchfoot is GAY. imo

Drop it like its hot, is possibly the best song on there, and I know alot of ppl dont agree with me.

Franz ferdiand and Modest Mouse are awesome. 50cent is horrible, along with Lil Jon. Cant stand Usher either, hes like Hey look at me im gunna take my shirt off now. "Lovers and Friends" is the WORST song on there, like theres no comparison, I hate that song, and anyone that likes it has just made my enemies list.

Leave a comment:

• schuyler
    replied
    Originally posted by KBOS
    That sucks so much, nantucket is a nice place to visite, but I could never live there. To far from everything and I like more diverse places with lots of different cultures.
    why do you think i spend so much time on the computer

actualy, in the winter(ie, sans the rich basterds) it is a fiarly diverse place(lots of bulgarians, jamacians, ect.)... kids here are mostly prepy ass's though(to much mingeling with the aformentioned rich people).. though we are starting to get a good geek/neerd/normal person population

ps, i like your sig atl

Leave a comment:

• KBOS
    replied
    not realy... we get the pbs station and thats it. most poeple listen to 96.3 ROSE which is horrific... btw, i was talking about the archduke(whos asasination esentaly started ww1)...they have heard of the band... mostly
    That sucks so much, nantucket is a nice place to visite, but I could never live there. To far from everything and I like more diverse places with lots of different cultures.

Leave a comment:

• ATLcenter
    replied
    Gasp! People who call the music industry for what it is! Congrats...to each and every one of you for having better taste than the rest of the nation.

Okay, i'm plopping my Queen CD back in now

Leave a comment:

Working...
X