Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chip Dip Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chip Dip Thread

    Ok, maby the chip thread was a while ago and this is a little late.

    State your favorite chip dip, and what type/company/flavor goes best with it.

    Regular pringles with humpty dumpty french onion dip.
    -Kevin

  • #2
    i never dip my chips
    Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
    - Metzgermeister

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MaDbOy
      i never dip my chips
      Same here....

      But sometimes at school they have nachos with melted cheese, those are good.

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm too poor to afford dip with my chips. Go away!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Legend_Airlines
          I'm too poor to afford dip with my chips. Go away!
          Come to NS, its REAL cheap, considering were the poorest provence in Canada
          -Kevin

          Comment


          • #6
            I've been resisting the urge for Dill Pickle chips and Sour Cream for a good three weeks now

            I like plain sour cream. When I feel like a little more, 'Hellavugood'. mmm`mmm!

            I try to avoid it though, it's a guilt pleasure I guess. Adding something thats not so good for you to something thats already bad for you

            Comment


            • #7
              Homemade chip dip with a cream of mushroom base and chopped up Carl Budding beef.


              Store-bought: Dean's Guacumole
              My photos on jp.net

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by PortColumbus
                Homemade chip dip with a cream of mushroom base and chopped up Carl Budding beef.
                That sounds kind of interesting. For potato chips?

                Is the beef chopped up and mixed into the dip? Anything else you add? Or is it a secret recipe?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Genessee
                  That sounds kind of interesting. For potato chips?

                  Is the beef chopped up and mixed into the dip? Anything else you add? Or is it a secret recipe?
                  It's delicious.


                  Yes, the beef is chopped and mixed in. My mother makes it, I will get the recipe later on today. Got to go to work now.
                  My photos on jp.net

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X