Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello again, two requests on one page!

Can you change mine back to: Tom Neilson

User ID = 5712

Many thanks!

Comment

• Not to have a go guys, but can we chill out on these "blah blah - Sky Flight Photography" names then deciding to change back to your name once your bored, please.

Both of those have been changed for you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by BA747-436
        Not to have a go guys, but can we chill out on these "blah blah - Sky Flight Photography" names then deciding to change back to your name once your bored, please.

Apolgies Dan, at the time of changing my name the first time I and no-one else knew that the 'Spotting Groups' feature was on it's way so that influanced my name change now.

I didn't want the name of the group showing up in my name and as a spotting group link under my name as it would look rather stupid, hope that makes sense!

Comment

• Originally posted by BA747-436
          Not to have a go guys, but can we chill out on these "blah blah - Sky Flight Photography" names then deciding to change back to your name once your bored, please.

Thanks, Dan. Sorry about that but i've recently left CAP and would prefer not to have it still in my name.

Thanks

Comment

• Yeah no worries, i just dont know whats with the sudden influx of these names and then "- something something" photography or whatever.

Comment

• Now its gonna be me who sounds like a plonker now

Sorry to ask you this but I, too, would like to see my name changed back to normal, if possible?

Name: Jonathan Hartle
              ID: 5890

Sorry for being a pain!
              Regards,
              Jonathan Hartle

Comment

• Thats been changed for you Jonathan.

Comment

• Dan or any admin, I was wondering if it was possible for you to merge two ID's collections of photos together, for some reason I have 2 ID's. I more than likely forgot I had one when I started uploading lots of shots.

My current ID which I would like to maintain is 14597, the one that is dorment and no longer used is 12539. Is it possible for you to merge the 2 collections of photos?

Hope you can..

Dave
                  Best regards,
                  Dave

Saving the World, One Screened Image at a time...

Comment

• Dave I'll sort this issue for you shortly. Have a nice day!

Comment

• Thanks again Dan, your a right workhorse, cheers for your help!

Dave
                      Best regards,
                      Dave

Saving the World, One Screened Image at a time...

Comment

• I have a similar situation. I have 2 accounts also and would like them merged.

id 139

id 5485

I have over 300 photos on the 139 acct and only 1 on the 5485 acct. I don't know if its easier for you to just add the one photo to the 139 acct or not.If you do that can you please send me an email or PM with the username and password for that account, can't remember either one. If you merge them all to the newer acct then I know the login info for that one.

Sorry for the trouble

Scott H
                        "It's better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all
                        doubt."

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

• Scott, im afraid Chris is away for a few days but ive put your request in and it should be done within the week.

Comment

• OK thanks

Scott
                            "It's better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all
                            doubt."

Comment

• I hate to be a pain in the A** but can i get those two accounts merged? I'd like to upload some shots but want to get this mess sorted out first.

Thanks
                              Scott
                              doubt."

Comment

• Could I change my Photographer name?

photog id: 13055
                                currently: Dan Prat
                                change to: Dan Barnes

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X