• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks.
    Regards Swen

Comment

• This is a request to ADMIN

My name is Sean D'Silva , userid : 30011. Since quite some time now, i have crossed 100 photos but still don't see my name enlisted in the jp photographers list!
      Is there some technical problem in enlisting names with apostrophes or is it some other reason alltogether ?
      If the apostrophe in my surname is the cause of this problem, pls change my name to : Sean DSilva

If the apostrophe in my surname is not the cause of this problem, pls do not change my name at all.

Comment

• Is there a bug in the system preventing names with apostrophes being listed under the photographers list or is it some other glitch?

Comment

• Is it so difficult to get some kind of a response from the jp crew to a straightforward query on name inclusion in the photographer database?

Comment

• For a start, the topic is called "Changing my photographer name". You have posted a question to the crew, which doesn't have anything to do with the topic here. It won't be read by the ones who can help you out here.

Easiest thing: start a new topic, or send a mail to the admins. Once you have decided to change your photog name, come here and ask for your name to be changed. And no, I can't help here either.
            Last edited by LX-A343; 2008-09-03, 04:12.
            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Could someone please change my photographer name from thegreek (my nickname ) to Andy Solaini? My ID is 26405

Thanks.

Andy S

Comment

• Originally posted by EMA747
                Could someone please change my photographer name from thegreek (my nickname ) to Andy Solaini? My ID is 26405

Thanks.

Andy S
                Sure.

Comment

• Can you change my photographer name from Yash to Yash Rajgor? id:- 30264

Comment

• Originally posted by yash777
                    Can you change my photographer name from Yash to Yash Rajgor? id:- 30264
                    If you say please!

Comment

• AJ,can u pleeeease change my photographer name from Yash to Yash Rajgor? id:-30264

Comment

• Forum account name

Hi,

some time ago I had my photographer name changed to Patrick P - rth.info;
                        could you please change my user name in this forum to keep these user names synchronized?
                        I have found no option to do so myself.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Kind Regards,
                        P.
                        Last edited by Patrick P - rth.info; 2008-09-06, 15:21. Reason: for the sake of being as polite as possible
                        My Xing profile | My privately run helicopter webpage

Comment

• Changing Name

Guys,
                          I'd be grateful if you could change 'Brian T Richards' ( ID20960) to 'Brian T Richards - Malaga Spotters'. Thanks very much.
                          Brian

Comment

• Done Brian. You realise on your photo list it now says:
                            Brian T Richards - Malaga Spotters
                            Malaga Spotters?

Comment

• Thanks AJ - it still shows 'Brian T Richards' on the 'Photo Statistics' List - i.e. the list of photographers - it was this I wanted to change. Am I having a blonde moment? Is this something I can change myself? Thanks

Comment

• With the daily update the listing on 'Photo Statistics' now shows correctly - thanks for your help AJ.
                                best wishes
                                Brian

Comment

Working...
                                X