Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changing my photographer name

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi! Is there any possibility to change the username? So, i don't want to change my photographer name but rather my log in username!

    Thanks in advance!

    Comment


    • Hi there,

      My photog ID is 30977. Appreciate if you could change my name from "Edwin Chai" to "Edwin Chai - AirTeamImages"

      Thank you!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by FRA/ARNspotter View Post
        Hi! Is there any possibility to change the username? So, i don't want to change my photographer name but rather my log in username!

        Thanks in advance!
        This isn't possible. Sorry.
        Trump is an idiot!
        Vote Democrats!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Edwin View Post
          Hi there,

          My photog ID is 30977. Appreciate if you could change my name from "Edwin Chai" to "Edwin Chai - AirTeamImages"

          Thank you!
          No problem, Edwin. I've made that change for you.
          Trump is an idiot!
          Vote Democrats!!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Chris Kilroy View Post
            No problem, Edwin. I've made that change for you.
            Thanks very much Chris

            Comment


            • Hello folks,

              Could you be so kind to change my photographer name from "Gary Oragano" to "Dublin Photographer", I think im photographer ID 20464.

              Thanks,
              Gary.

              Comment


              • Hi there,

                Would please change my photographer name from "Mehdi Nazarinia" to "Mehdi Nazarinia - MehdiPhotos.com"?

                Thanks and regards,
                Mehdi.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by mnazarinia View Post
                  Hi there,

                  Would please change my photographer name from "Mehdi Nazarinia" to "Mehdi Nazarinia - MehdiPhotos.com"?

                  Thanks and regards,
                  Mehdi.
                  Forgot to mention my Photog ID: 8000.

                  Thanks. Mehdi.

                  Comment


                  • Hi,

                    hope I am right here in this topic.

                    Would it be possible to change my forum username to "ALPHA320" in order to match my photographers name?

                    Then it would be easier for me as I wouldn't need to remember two different login details.

                    Many thanks in advance!


                    Kind Regards,
                    Patrick

                    Comment


                    • Sure guys.

                      Comment


                      • Thanks AJ.

                        Comment


                        • Thank you!

                          Comment


                          • Would please change my photographer name from "Ettyus" to "Rares Matei - Photoavia.net" Photo ID 39582

                            Best regards
                            Rares Matei
                            Guardians Of Asgaard

                            Comment


                            • Certainly.

                              Comment


                              • user id : 16651

                                Please can you change the name to

                                Adrian Jack


                                thanks
                                Last edited by flyoverfred; 2011-09-23, 19:37. Reason: name change !

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X